A Very Merry Christmas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artie

Reaction score
I would like to wish each of you on TRF a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Stay safe and enjoy the precious memories you will make. It has been a great pleasure being a part
of this forum.

Artie

+2 from cold snowy white Northern Michigan

And a Merry Christmas from Sunny South Florida...

Went out on the boat with by oldest son yesterday (Andrew, 6 y/o). My Dad's down from NY and came along...

Andrew navigating the intercoastal...

Andrew and his Granddaddy navigating the port, and heading out into the ocean...

A short stop at John Lloyd State Park... (great little magrove creek on the backside of a 100 yard wide barrier island... private ocean beach on the other)

Your Captain and 1st mate...

Merry Christmas
one and all. Be thankful for the treasures in you life!

Boat 1.jpg

Boat 3.jpg

Boat 5.jpg

Boat 6.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you and yours ,from up here in CANADA......the Winter Wonderland !

Paul T:snowman:

A Merry Christmas to all of TRF! Hope y'all have a good one and Santa finds you where ever you are.

The gift giving has commenced in our part of the world.

I now own a beautiful Aerotech HV ARCAS scale model rocket :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Having a white x-mas here in canyon country - been snowing all day.

Happy & Merry to the lot of you, Hope you are all surrounded by family & friends.

s6

Merry Christmas to all :)

It's 8am on Christmas morning here in Australia, I'm the only one awake, so everything remains wrapped for now....

Merry Christmas from minus 32c lol
That's awfully chilly!

It's going to be 22C/71F here today, which is nice - it was 39C/102F on Sunday and didn't get below 27C/80F overnight - that was a bit warm!

And everyone, please take a moment to think about the emergency services personnel working today. You can make their Christmas by driving safe and taking care :)

Krusty

:merry-christmas: to all of you on TRF.
Fred, your cold temperature wins. And here I thought we were cold in Edmonton at -23C, at least we are having a white Christmas.
Paul, if you guys are having a Chinook in Manitoba send it our way please:D

Ken

A chinook- A warming wind... I had to look it up! I only knew of it as a CH-47 helicopter. That's two new terms I've learned today here at TRF!
Tis the seaon for advancing my vocabulary!
My Wife Bunny just called. First words: "I saved $30.00 at the grocery store!"
Me: "How much did ya spend?"
Bunny: "Only $70.00"
OI! LOL

Back