My insane Universal interpertations, I think?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm obviously close to loosing it. Which may be a good thing.
Probably most of you know about the new discoveries and theorys of dark matter, dark energy and neutreno's.
Also, instead of the big bang slowing down, it is speeding up. Galexies are moving farther and farther apart, and gaining speed as they do.
All exept 2 that we know of so far. The Milky Way, and Andromida.
Anyone watch the Science Channel Show, "Dark Matters"?
Seams some time ago a doctor tried to weigh a human body as it died, several in fact, to prove the "Soal" has mass and weight.
From the show, it seams the doctor was inclinded to believe that a persons death release his/her soal and the scale promplty moved at the instant of death.
So....Where does the soal go?
My therory of a made man...
Dark Energy would most likely be the heavenly soals.
Dark Matter (which is believed to be the driving force of the acceleration of the expanding universe) then would be obviously the opposite soals.
For those poor soals which should be accumulating in the Dark Energy Mass, but refuse to do so because the will of the soal is so strong that something of the worldly presents keeps it from doing so.... The soal feels it has something it must do or complete before it can join. Therefore, the Neutreneos that pass through solid matter must be these poor soals.
I am ill, every waking moment is pain for me. I can not make my soal leave my worldly body due to my beliefs.
I think I am slowly going mad wishing for departure.
Merry Christmas everyone, let there be mercy.

Oh forgot. The reason for Andormida closing in on the milkyway is that is that it's the only other galaxy we know of so far, that must have intellegent human life forms. Which soals have matter and weight, they must also posess gravity to draw the 2 galaxies together.

Last edited:
Good seeing you again after a long absence. I wish you well and hope you recover soon.

The "21 grams" thing was an interesting theory but long since disproven. Your theory sounds like a neat interpretation, though!

All the best,

Marc

Cool idea, now prove it. -Science
My idea is right, so stop asking questions. -Religion

Pick one, but don't cross the streams.

Soul, there is a 'u' in soul.

I believe you can leave your body and I have.
Check out Shirley Maclaine's book Out on a Limb.
You tube has the the T.V. movie.

Last edited:
Once this shell of a human form has expired, your soal is free to wonder the Universe as you see fit.
Speeding through time/space at inimaginable speeds, it will take you forever to descover it all.
The Universe is an ever expanding vastness of nothing.
I truely believe that a super massive black hole puts you in the realm of a new universe.
Nothing can eat as much mass as a black whole without growing, no matter what the gravity says.
The gama burst is like a burp, something on the other side of the black whole doesn't want.
It is infinate.
And whom created it?
Science?
Aliens?
A God?
Everything I know is that is that everything we see, eat, see, breath, drink, etc., is from a dead star.
So I worshop RA, the Sun god.
The great creater is too busy with the rest of everything else to worry about a single human.
The planet Earth as we know it is just what the creater has givin us.
We are over populating the planet, using up it's natural resouces fasert than it can be replentished, and we WILL fall into the dark ages again.
Those that have the skills, will survive. All those that don't, become statistics.
There is no answer to the imortalilty of human life.
It has a distincted beginning and end, according to the creater. Whom ever it shall be.
Do not fear death, it is a release from these incapsulated human bodies we call our selves humans.
Once the soul is set free, we will be able to see the great creaters total works of the past, present and future and help him in his everlasting task of continuous creation.

No, I was extremely depressed at the time. Just lost our home, lived in a motel for 2 weeks.
Now living in a small apartment. Doc put me on anti-depression meds, I no longer take them.
Not as depressed as then, just a little bit now.
Just looking for an old thread I started, and well, end up looking at...Stuff.
Getting old really sucks.

Holy necropost, Batman!

Woody, did you eat or drink anything unusual for dinner? Mushrooms from out back, perhaps? :wink:

All the best!

Marc

Back