BEST BUMPER STICKER YOU'VE HAD ON YOUR VEHICLE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me, but Army Rangers car I saw:

"I'm willing to die for you" ....
.............are you willing to die for me?

After the hostage snafu back in the 80's. It has haunted me ever since & I will never forget that one.

Not a bumper sticker. it was a personalized license plate; BLOND and was mounted upside down...

Mike

It gets better
The group associated with the car is 3 ASU physic students and a girl named Jenny.

M

I've never put a bumper sticker on a car... I don't like marking my posessions as specifically partisan either politically, religiously, or any other way. But, I've seen lots of bumper stickers I've appreciated! Many of them are just too political to fit on the forum, so I'll keep 'em to myself.

Loved that "you are driving too fast" one, though!

Marc

Mine says "There is no future in time travel" and another is "I do'nt believe in superstition, it's bad luck"

One I had a long time ago "Celebrate your nations freedom with fireworks made by Communists"

Last edited:
Here's the one I like...have one on both our vehicles.

Too bad a bumper sticker ain't gonna make that go away. You would think the idiots that text or talk while they are driving know they are a freakin road hazard but they don't care. If I had a nickel for every time some idiot at a stop light didn't see the green for all the text on their little brain sucking computer phones.......

Too bad a bumper sticker ain't gonna make that go away. You would think the idiots that text or talk while they are driving know they are a freakin road hazard but they don't care. If I had a nickel for every time some idiot at a stop light didn't see the green for all the text on their little brain sucking computer phones.......

I couldn't have said it better. The really sad thing is I see our illustrious law enforcement officers driving down the road yaking on the cell phone just as much as the civillians.

I couldn't have said it better. The really sad thing is I see our illustrious law enforcement officers driving down the road yaking on the cell phone just as much as the civillians.

GLByrum <~~~~~ THROWS HANDS UP! The techno geeks are out to kill us all. All except me. I don't even have a brain suckin mobile computer phone. I'm the same a-hole that drives the speed limit when the rest of the world rips around me pissed off because I ain't speeding like the rest of them. AND I'M IN THE SLOW LANE! Geez, when are these mindless automatons gonna get a clue?

saw this on a pick up truck in South Carolina

Large print

Pull your $#%%&^!! pants up !!

in small print below the large print was

females disregard the above :lol:

Wish I had a car. Best sticker I've seen is on campus. it says: "Dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"

It gets better
The group associated with the car is 3 ASU physic students and a girl named Jenny.

M

A friend of mine used to have one that said "Physicists have strange quarks"

My favorite, not on my car but on my Kart, was

"When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops"

Heard this one mentioned from some women calling into a radio station, hope she wasn't on the phone while she was driving.

"If your going to ride my a__ at least pull my hair"

I've never found the sticker I've wanted to put on my car (or ink on my body), but this one comes close:

Carlin Bumper Sticker.jpg

RIP George.

Bad Cop
No Donut

For the record, not on MY car, ever. WAY too disrespectful for my taste. However, it is kind of funny.

Again, not bumper stickers...but those with 6-10 year olds (or those recently past that age) will appreciate it. I have a red truck with the license plate "Phineas" and my wife has a green van with the license plate "Ferb." Whenever we have to take separate cars to an event I always try and park them next to each other.

Again, not bumper stickers...but those with 6-10 year olds (or those recently past that age) will appreciate it. I have a red truck with the license plate "Phineas" and my wife has a green van with the license plate "Ferb." Whenever we have to take separate cars to an event I always try and park them next to each other.

Nice. :)
(I have boys in the target demographic - they would love that.)

Bad Cop
No Donut

For the record, not on MY car, ever. WAY too disrespectful for my taste. However, it is kind of funny.

Funny (although kind of trite) but NOT what I'd want to have on my car. Most cops I know would laugh at it, but the one who's in a bad mood could make you very sorry you put it there.

Lol that's great, our kids would get a good laugh out of that also.

Back