BEST BUMPER STICKER YOU'VE HAD ON YOUR VEHICLE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the early 80's, the comedian Galliger (remember him?) had a set of really neat bumper stickers that he had for sale at one of his shows I went to see.
In his act, he was making fun of the "I [heart symbol] MY [dog picture]" stickers that were popular back then. He made his own stickers that made much more sense....
"I [spade symbol] MY DOG". I bought two of those - one for my car and one to just keep as a souvenir. I recall he had another very politically incorrect bumper sticker along the same line
"I [club symbol] MY WIFE".

Being a very avid tournament fisherman, I had one on my truck.

"Happiness is a small mouth on a stiff rod"

And the most politically INCORRECT sticker ive ever seen said.

"Im not gay, but my boyfriend is."

Politicians and diapers should be changed often...and for the same reason
Of course I'm a working mom. What other kind is there?
I'm the boss in my home. Wife said I could be.
Jesus is coming, and boy is he p**sed!

I miss my wife but my aim is getting better.........This was actually on my wifes car, she thought it was funny but her friends didn't

Frank

I have stickers for AMA, NRA, MOA and one that reads: "Hams do it with more frequency".

I carefully peel the "Expolsives" stickers off of boxes of rocket motors and put them on my truck.

People generally leave me alone.

I put my bumper signs on magnet material and rotate my display. That way, the tailgaters have something new to read when they're not texting.

Another one seen recently:

You Can Give Peace A Chance--I'll Cover You If It Doesn't Work Out

Back