BEST BUMPER STICKER YOU'VE HAD ON YOUR VEHICLE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
but an AK-74 does it faster and with optional movie rights!

Do I need to explain to those that do not understand!

I love it!

I'll get it.
[video=youtube_share;OMAIsqvTh7g]https://youtu.be/OMAIsqvTh7g[/video]

I have one on my car that gets lots of comments (and dirty looks), I have to wait for some daylight to get a picture.

Last edited:
best I have seen on a different car (someone from the kids school)

"My other car is a Crown Vic Interceptor"

Right now, I have I AM THE STIG on my back glass. It bears mentioning that my car is a 100hp Honda.

Two cars ago, I had, "Your Honors student is a pawn in my dachshund's plan for world domination"

The closest things to bumper stickers that I ever had on any of my cars were the USCF and NORBA stickers that adorned the back windows of the two Subarus that I owned during the late 80s and early 90s. On my current vehicle the sole added decoration is a Clinton-Franklin Solid Waste Agency Recycling Permit sticker for 2012-2013.

Slapping a bumper sticker or two on the back of your car just makes it easier to identify from eyewitness reports. :dark:

Last edited:
This year is the first time in my life that I've decorated my vehicle with a bumper or glass sticker.

Side by side on the back bumper:
1. NAR sticker
2. NRA sticker
3. "Nobama" sticker

Tailgate panel:
1. "9-11 Never Forget" decal

Side glass:
1. "US Veteran" decal

I removed the WWP glass decal when I found out they were anti-2nd Amendment. My donations now go elsewhere in support of disabled veterans.

View attachment 106134

Two towers, two streamers

"Dog Is My Copilot" for Huntington Dog Beach.

What can be better than waves, sand, sun, and man's best friend and less than 2 miles from my house? :) Now if I could just get him to actually like the water...

Here is one that I kind of wish I did have, though...

in-case-of-raptor.jpg

does this count :). reads I brake for no sheep.(tank I 'built' for a game)
rex

tank0000crop.png

I personally find it quite hilarious that young adults these days will only use magnetic bumper "stickers" on their cars (which are temporary possessions), and yet will get themselves tattooed.....

People are strange....

G.D.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk!

Not on my car... but seen driving in Ft. Lauderdale:

My Son gave his life defending your honor student's freedom.

My cousin had one on her geo tracker that was famous for flipping over easy that read " if you can read this bumper sticker please roll me over ". the sticker was on the bumper upside down so you had to turn your head upside down to read it :)

I just sold my Honda prelude that had the sticker " i am a state fan and anyone who is playing against Carolina "

Bobby

On a car at a launch.

A red sticker saying…….
“If this sticker is blue you are driving too fast”

:D maybe only Ags would get that!

in Aggieland, that "other school" is known as tu -- little t, little u, no periods.

I always referred to it as "that junior college of dubious accreditation".

Actually, I used to be really partisan without any rational basis to it. After the bonfire collapse, though, the t-sips were a class act. I'm sad to say that surprised me. I've never been able to muster much heat for the old rivalry since.

Back