L1 Special!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric1

BaddAzz Rocketry
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here is how to get your L1 for Near Nothing!!!

Follow this Thread for your Motor and reload:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?44669-Announcing-Certify-With-Us

Here are some photos of what I have want to do for you!
I Give you the Lil' Mizz Judy! Named for my 11 yr old Daughter.
Pardon the Photos and build this is a prototype.
Order the Rocket For $35.00 and I will give you a Certificate good for $35.00 against a future purchase For your L2!
Redeem with proof of your L1.
Get on board with Badd Azz Rocketry!!

100_2402.jpg

100_2403.JPG

100_2404.JPG

Last edited:
I'll post them up in morning.
29mm, single deploy Hotrod!
Tentatively planning dual chutes or a chute and streamer to get it down quick.

That certainly looks sweet! I was already looking for a rocket to go for L1 this Spring. Offers like this certainly have me closer to the leap (and getting me out of lurking mode!)

Geez, Eric, you trying to turn me into a "kit guy" or what?

I've basically always been into scratch building and not that interested in kits per se (unless I was going to seriously "bash" them), but between your version of the Space Cowboy and now this, I might find myself building a kit or two in the near future. Lil' Mizz Judy is very cool. Pencil me in for one under "definately interested". Are they going to be available for $35 just to buy outright? (I'm already L1).

I just finished a build with some similiar lines you might like, named "Szegre". Check it out here:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?45068-2-of-3-fresh-ones-Szegre
Szegre pics.jpg

On another more tongue-in-cheek note - nice fillets!
(yes, I know you asked to pardon the prototype build, but I couldn't help it :D)

cheers,
s6

Yes of course! I promised to make kits for everybody.
I like the Szegre, Very Nice design!!
You can still Get in on the Space Cowboy( a few surprises in the box)
I shared one in the Vendor forum/Space Cowboy returns BaddAzz style tonight.
The rest are gonna stay surprises!

Only reason I have not made a rocket for a-c motors we already have some great kit out there.
Fliskits, Estes,Squirrel works, Lama Express jeesh I don't think I could do better!

Please tell us all you're oblivious to what Eric is going through right now. I hope this is just a matter of coincidental bad timing on your part.

Sorry dude I have no idea what you talking about????

Its a nice looking kit that I what to buy. Sorry if I said something that offended, was not my intention.

It ok red dwarf. I took no offense. Yes these are going to happen when I'm able to get back to work.
Thank you for the excitement.

I was messing with you. You refereed to the rocket as
Is this little sweet, sexy thing still going to happen?????

It is named after his daughter. I was messin with you.

Yes, cwbullet you do have a strange sense of humor:eyepop:

And Yes Eric, I was talking about the Rocket :) . I hope things get better for you soon. I look forward in buying that amazing looking kit from you when its available. Count me in when the first batch is ready. My Space cowboy from you is almost ready for its paint job. I will post photos when its ready

Back