Rocketry Gifts this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoehahn

Reaction score
Well me and one of my close friends are doing a christmas gift exchange (I was just going to get him something since he couldn't get anything on black friday/saturday and he got me something) SO I have some choices (flyer is Jr. L1 has a motor and rocket for his L2 cert this march)

1:Wildman Eagle claw and an H410-Vmax (for a drag race against mine :D)

2: Wildman 3" Darkstar (no motor or retainer)

I have no idea which one to do... any input?

AND as an added bonus... did you guys buy any rocketry gifts :present: (for others, you aren't allowed to "forget" and then get pleasantly surprised on delivery day! :lol: ) this year? If so, What? :hohoho:

Last edited:
AND as an added bonus... did you guys buy any rocketry gifts :present: (for others, you aren't allowed to "forget" and then get pleasantly surprised on delivery day! :lol: ) this year? If so, What? :hohoho:

Well, I'm getting a ******* for ******* as part of Secret Santa and I'm making a ********* for Mason H out of carbon fiber.
I often make gifts for people out of carbon fiber. This year I am making Christmas ornaments by wrapping carbon fiber strands around balloons.

Alex

Well, I'm getting a ******* for ******* as part of Secret Santa and I'm making a ********* for Mason H out of carbon fiber.
I often make gifts for people out of carbon fiber. This year I am making Christmas ornaments by wrapping carbon fiber strands around balloons.

Alex

Wow that sounds pretty sweet! you should post pictures!

Three of the four kits I grabbed Friday/Saturday are gifts. Everyone in the family gets one, weather they want it or not!

Other than the Secret Santa order, I was selfish. Mrs just doesn't understand what I like. (last year I got a digital picture frame, for pictures I don't have) so if I want something I have to buy it.

Back