Rotary switch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THier

Reaction score
I have always been a twist and tuck kind of guy,, but kind of looking at going to flush mount rotary switch. Where do you find them? I have been looking online for an hour, can't find them.

Thanks,
Tom

They're made by Schurter Electric, the part number is 033.4501. Allied is a Schurter distributor, most of the larger rocketry suppliers resell them too. My favorite is Doghouse Rocketry, they also sell it in a wiring kit for about $12 that has the switch, three pigtails with male-female couplers, two 2-pin barrier strips, and a few other pieces of hardware. You probably couldn't put it together any cheaper, and they're nice people.

DOG HOUSE!!!! That is where I was looking at them at Red Glare, got distracted, forgot to go back. I was looking at their AV Bay kit, THANKS!!

Tom

I picked up one of there AV kits, as mentioned by cerving, haven't used it yet as I am still deciding on brand and type of altimeter to purchase.

These kits are awesome. I love making plug and fly rockets.

Back