• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Over 100 Centuri and Estes Motors! Including mini motors, As, Bs, Cs, Ds. Vintage

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrCenturi

Reaction score
I'm offering a lot of model rocket motors manufactured by Estes and Centuri. Many of the motors are vintage; however, there are some that are also modern, too. The auction includes over 100 individual and cased motors, including some mini-motors, As, Bs, Cs, and Ds. There is an full 12 case box of blue package C6-3 engines all of which are still sealed. There is also a rare, vintage blue tube of D13-3s (!!!) that is still sealed. And YES, there is also a sealed tube of extremely rare and sought after B14s. Also included is a full case of vintage Centuri Stellar as a full case of vintage Centuri fiber parachute wadding, too. Altogether this sale represents a retail value of well over $300 not to mention the collectable nature of many of the motors and cases.

The motors have been kept in a clean, dry environment that has been climatically controlled.

The total weight of all these engines is over 10 pounds. They will also have to be shipped UPS ground to comply with safety standards.

New Price: I'm asking $150 for everything, including shipping, but I will also accept offers. I accept Paypal or personal checks.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of those that just has "cool" written all over it!

-Kevin

Back