Rocketry Warehouse BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man and I thought I was quick..LOL My checkout time was 12:07..:eyeroll:

Haha, looks like the Broken arrow was popular. I snagged one too, with a flange retainer and some rail guides. This will be my Level 4 cert rocket (CAR)!

Grabbed I hope a broken arrow and a sublime. I wanted a G3 or Formula 98 as well, but shipping was getting out of hand. Let me know if shipping can be mitigated and I'll add one of them

I'm in for a G3 in striking Oklahoma State Orange, and I went ahead and pulled the trigger on that IQSY Tomahawk that I've been wanting. Thank you RW for the customization! When will we know if we were one of the lucky 10 who scored the Formula 38?

Cheers,
Michael

Ughhhh...In my haste, I forgot to put the Grab Box in my cart. Sometimes I frustrate myself...

I validated your account, you probably have the email in your junk box
Nope, not in junk mail or reg mail, I had to create a g-mail account, I guess I missed out on the 38mm Formula, If it ever allows me I need to change back to the yahoo account.

Everyone's curious as to who got the Formula 38's now that we completed our orders...my invoice is showing 12:01am, so we'll see what that gets me!

Crap... I wonder if I cam close to the first 10. I had to abandon one account with a stuck $179 dollar broken arrow. I could not get rid of it from the cart... so I had to create a new one. Probably cost me a first 10 spot. :)

Oh well... I'll do nice build threads on the Broken Arrow and Sublime.
Jeff

I got the broken arrow and 2 of the rascal kits, some shock cord, and 3 grab bags.

Oh well,, grabbed a Broken arrow, and Sublime, I was ready and hoped to get a Formula 38 for my daughter,, but it looks like my yahoo account somehow flopped, oh well,, now onto the Wildman sale!

Tom

Just curious, where do you find the order time? The timestamp of the email confirmation?

Correct, I went by the time I received my e-mail confirmation.

I'm pumped to finally get my hands on one of the FWFG nosecones. I also ordered an avbay sled, and a 76mm standard Aeropack. I'm not into the 4" to 3" Aeropack tailcone as it's essentially straight.

I picked up a G3 (I think I picked the wrong color, oh well) and Formula 54 (I like the looks of those). My invoice time was 12:02:22, so I hope I'm in the first 10.

Free kits went to orders 1177 - 1186
1186 came in at 12:02:20 server time

The free kits are already in your carts

Thank you
Sales Dept

Free kits went to orders 1177 - 1186
1186 came in at 12:02:20 server time

The free kits are already in your carts

Thank you
Sales Dept

Missed it by 'that' much! (in his best Maxwell Smart voice)

I'll have to practice my typing for next year :)

I have a Formula 38 on the way as well...I'd love to know more about it. I assume 29mm mount, and I will also assume that the nosecone is a molded cone, not filament wound.

Formula 38 is listed as a normal kit under Kits.
Right now there is no stock, other than the free kits

But the info is there

Thank You
Sales Dept

If you guys have forgotten to add items (because you were in a hurry !!!) to your cart. and need to add something.
Please contact us and we will be happy to add it. If you paid with PayPal we will let you know how much you will need to send.
If you paid via credit card we can just add it right to the sale.

[email protected]

Thank You
Sales Dept

If you guys have forgotten to add items (because you were in a hurry !!!) to your cart. and need to add something.
Please contact us and we will be happy to add it. If you paid with PayPal we will let you know how much you will need to send.
If you paid via credit card we can just add it right to the sale.

[email protected]

Thank You
Sales Dept

I don't think I could be more impressed with the value and service I've received from this vendor! Yes...I was one of the lucky ones, but even with the kit that wasn't on sale...a 3" G10 customized airframe and beveled fins for a buck-twenty?! Awesome. :clap:

Mark at Stickershock23, it looks like you'll be getting another big order from me when I get back from Germany.

Cheers,
Michael

Looks like I should been faster. I have a 38 already. Congrats guys.

Wow, at fast as i thought I was, I was still 1179...#3. Got one though. My son doesn't know it yet, but I feel a drag race in our future! Thanks RW!

So RW,, just curious, what was the top couple of sellers? It appears the Broken arrow and Sublime were big sellers.

I ordered a G3 and Sub Lime..... if anyone has access to the RockSim and/or instructions please post or share link to these, Thanks

I would like a Rocksim file for the Broken Arrow as well.

Attachments

• Sub-Lime.rkt
    34.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back