Need Estes 3" Body Tubing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Rocketman

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy some 3" low power Estes type body tubing and couplers that ill fit this size tubing?

Balsa Machining sells 3in body tubes, centering rings, couplers and nosecones compatible to the Estes 3in tubing.
Cheap and good quality stuff.
www.balsamachining.com

Alex

For cheap rockets I use 3" mailing tubes from an office supply store. They are cheap, available and no big loss if you crash them. The ones I have used would fit a nose cone.

For cheap rockets I use 3" mailing tubes from an office supply store. They are cheap, available and no big loss if you crash them. The ones I have used would fit a nose cone.

3in Mailing tubes fit LOC nosecones. Estes ones are just a tad to small.

Alex

I have a 3" mailing tube and my Leviathan nose cone fits perfectly. Could be the difference in tubes maybe.

The ones I have dont fit my big daddy NC (which i think is the exact same as the leviathan's) . If you go to the store looking for a tube make sure to bring a NC along to make sure it fits!

Alex

The ones I have dont fit my big daddy NC (which i think is the exact same as the leviathan's) . If you go to the store looking for a tube make sure to bring a NC along to make sure it fits!
Alex
I don't even know where mine came from, I think I salvaged it from work. Looks to be the same weight as the Estes PSII tubes. Guess I may have to use it to make a dual deploy Leviathan or something....At least I now know what I can use it for.

Latest posts

Back