Eagle Scout!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasonH

Reaction score
I am now part of the 2% of Boyscouts in America...I am an Eagle Scout!

Congratulations. That is a huge accomplishment. One you can be proud of your entire life. Enormous respect.

:clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations! That's the result of a lot of hard work. Well done!

Dude congratulations from one Scout to another.:cheers:
I'll soon be joining you I just need to wait out another 18 days or so for life
and do 3 more merit badges and my Eagle project and I'm done.
Got to go i'm late for my meeting.;)

Awesome. I was told 1% when I made mine. Did it change or did one of us get lied too?

Congrats from another Eagle here! its well worth the work.

Congratulations, I know how hard the project is and how annoying bureaucracy can be to a teen. From one Eagle to another, good job and best of luck.

Either way, 2% or 1% is a small group, and I am proud to be a part of it!Thanks for the support guys!!

Congrats - As an Eagle with two palms, I know just how hard it is (some of those merit badges are TOUGH!). Keep going and don't stop having fun with it!

you wouldn't have happened to go to Philmont this past July/August would you?

I have never been to Philmont, but my oldest went there last summer. This year he went to BSA High Adventure/US Army Ranger Camp. He had a blast at that one.

Greg

Congrats on your accomplishment from a fellow Eagle scout (1975)!

Last edited:
Congrats from yet another fellow Eagle Scout (class of 1978)
Been to Philmont twice now 1980 617N and 2012 608N

Phil

Welcome to the club

9-10-11 when I got my eagle. Three Palms. Philmont in '08 and '10. Crew chief in '10.

I am surprised and impressed with the Eagle nest we have here on TRF!

Congrats! I never made it past Webelos but my son is in Boy Scouts. We took the troop to the Midwest Power launch earlier this month.

Here's my scratch built scout themed rocket called "On My Honor"
MidwestPower10_Web.jpg

And a video of the launch
https://youtu.be/cE4ucdk1GSw

Attachments

• BSA_OnPad_sm.jpg
    BSA_OnPad_sm.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations. I have two brothers who are Eagles (I never made it - long story) any my sons should make Life before Christmas (I hope). Maybe in the next year or so...

Congratulations (from a scout who never made it past Second Class); that's quite an accomplishment. I've helped a couple of Eagle Scouts with their projects - good men, all.

Congrats from a first class scout!
(Anyone going to the jambo next year at the summit bechtel reserve?)

Back