Stickershock23 and "BLACK" sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen, I guess I better make this official..

Stickershock wont have a "black" sale of its own. BUT I will do this for you..

ANY rocket purchased on a "Black" sale. (friday saturday today....) if you can go to my website and "add to cart" a set of decals for it.. you will get them at 30% off!

if you want something custom for it then you will get 15% off.

THIS DOES NOT include anything PRINTED sorry.

Hows it work??

well to make it easy for me, (so I dont have to create 1000's of sale add to cart buttons)

Just got to my website Stickershock23.com, Find what you want.. then shoot me an e-mail.

Tell me what decal you want. (dont forget to tell me color and size options) and tell me me its for your "black sale" item.. I will send you an invoice for the reduced price total! DONE!!

Remember to hang onto your receipts, (paper or e-mail is fine) I will probably ask you to send me a copy of it for verification purposes

This sale price will be good until at least June 2013 to give you time to build and decide what decals/colors etc you really want!

Thanks for looking.. happy holidays..

and "Never fly naked"

Mark

Yep. Unfortunately, the pile is in GA and I am in Kuwait. Fall of 2013 to Fall of 2014 is gonna be busy.

Great! Add one more thing to my pile.

Pile?!?! You mean 'warehouse' don't you Chuck?:tongue::wink:

Awesome deal Mark..Will have to remember this *IF* I order something in one of these 'black' sales...LOL

Well now that you have made your black purchases, promise me you wont fly them Naked!

hang onto your receipts.. dont forget they are worth 15 and 30% off when you purchase decals for them!

Well now that you have made your black purchases, promise me you wont fly them Naked!

hang onto your receipts.. dont forget they are worth 15 and 30% off when you purchase decals for them!

Thought you were flyin' low this weekend :wink:

Bought one of the new mega-cool 3" Black Darkstar's!

Thinkin' maybe DARKSTAR 3 in outline letters in either lime green or orange.

Hahaha! Yer gonna be SWAMPED!!!

I put this out on the wildmans thread but I am going to put it out here too.

What is the name for the new 3" darkstar extreme...ultimate... jr... but what for the 3"

and what is the name for the 5" jart??? I asked tim but he was to busy taking orders so maybe we can come up with a cool name for him!

post your suggestions up here, and if we get enough cool ideas I'll post up a poll and choose for tim without him even knowing!

Oh and they are on my website... if you contact me directly with your receipt from the sales (ON ANY ROCKETRY ITEM) you'll get 30% off standard decals and 15% off custom work!

Thanks

DARKSTAR Stealth? (Stealth below and right of DARKSTAR like Dual Deploy and Extreme)

DARKSTAR Midnight

Darkstar Shadow

BLACKSTAR?

My creative flair is shot at the moment...5:00AM CT was quite some time ago ;-)

Really think the outline letters might make it pop! Or maybe just the secondary (stealth??) lettering while main is standard?

Can you create an outline font of the existing Darkstar font?

I'm also planning on painting the leading and trailing edges the same color as the letters (maybe...)

DARKSTAR Stealth? (Stealth below and right of DARKSTAR like Dual Deploy and Extreme)

DARKSTAR Midnight

Darkstar Shadow

BLACKSTAR?

My creative flair is shot at the moment...5:00AM CT was quite some time ago ;-)

Really think the outline letters might make it pop! Or maybe just the secondary (stealth??) lettering while main is standard?

Can you create an outline font of the existing Darkstar font?

I'm also planning on painting the leading and trailing edges the same color as the letters (maybe...)

great I deas Jeff..

Yep I can do an outlined darkstar lettering no problem.. I can even make you some leading edge stripes just s hoot me an e-mail!

Kind of like 'Blackstar' - sort of an inverse of White Star from Babylon 5.

How about:

Black Sun
Midnight Star
Total Eclipse
Shadow Star

Kind of like 'Blackstar' - sort of an inverse of White Star from Babylon 5.

How about:

Black Sun
Midnight Star
Total Eclipse
Shadow Star

Total Eclipse definitely sounds cool!

Good one Stan :wink:

WRT the big Jart...hmmm, not a stubby rocket person. Club loves their Mini Maggs, Warlocks, etc...I just never got into it.

What about Maxi Jart? Jart Jumbo? Hate to use something like Jart XL...seems like that trick gets used alot...

Pile?!?! You mean 'warehouse' don't you Chuck?:tongue::wink:

Awesome deal Mark..Will have to remember this *IF* I order something in one of these 'black' sales...LOL

Jon,

That is coming. Bridgett and I will be moving when I get back. Same city, different house. We want to be a little further out so I can avoid attracting attention with my builds. I can't tell you how many policemen did a double take (one stopped to interrogate) when I was building my 10 inch nike smoke. One of the deal breakers on the house is if it does not have a extra large workshop. 40'x 60' would do real nice. I am going to name it "The Hangar".

Jon,

That is coming. Bridgett and I will be moving when I get back. Same city, different house. We want to be a little further out so I can avoid attracting attention with my builds. I can't tell you how many policemen did a double take (one stopped to interrogate) when I was building my 10 inch nike smoke. One of the deal breakers on the house is if it does not have a extra large workshop. 40'x 60' would do real nice. I am going to name it "The Hangar".

That makes me think Chuck...were DO you call home? Not sure I've ever seen you mention anything but being overseas...

Do your fellow TRF'ers need to come over for a combination housewarming BBQ / Hanger raisin' ? :wink:

We did the test erection of the Safety Rocket in a friend's front yard. It was most entertaining watching the reactions of people driving by, as well as the neighbors, who came out on their porches, to watch. :)

-Kevin

great I deas Jeff..

Yep I can do an outlined darkstar lettering no problem.. I can even make you some leading edge stripes just s hoot me an e-mail!

After a good night's sleep...I'm thinkin' I definitely want the DARKSTAR Stealth on mine. Regular filled in font for the "DARKSTAR" part, then an outline version of the same font for the right justified "Stealth" below it.

Now...for Alien Green, or Orange...

And stick with the nuke symbols, or go Bio?

Important that in keep its "Darkstar" look and lineage, but still a cool opportunity to change things up a bit...

Mark, we can take this offline unless others are interested in the outcome...

I like a LOT of these Ideas..

Maybe I should add a spot in the darkstar page so when you order you can input your own subscript..

Jeff shoot me an e-mail when you are ready..

I like a LOT of these Ideas..

Maybe I should add a spot in the darkstar page so when you order you can input your own subscript..

Jeff shoot me an e-mail when you are ready..

Agreed! First I laughed out loud, then almost reached for my wallet when I saw the BFJart Salvage offered up....PERFECT!

Just hold on shipping my other vinyl and I'll get this figured out.

Jon,

Well, if that happens...'The Hangar' will probably become my favorite hangout!

Agreed! First I laughed out loud, then almost reached for my wallet when I saw the BFJart Salvage offered up....PERFECT!

Just hold on shipping my other vinyl and I'll get this figured out.

That stands for Big Fat Jart, or Big Five inch Jart

anyone who reads anything else..... well.. "fools seldom differ"

Back