Vendor who sell motors in Europe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niels popping

Reaction score
Here from the Netherlands,

I'm looking for a new vendor that ships Aerotech SU motor to the Netherlands,
I need a new stock of G80's (10t & 4T)

Sierafoxhobbies sometimes has those engine in stock, but it would be nice to find a vendor that has more choice.

does anyone know where to find those ?

There are at least two vendors in the Netherlands:
www.rebelspace.eu
www.cavemanrocketry.com

I don't believe they currently stock AT, but CTI should have a suitable selection of motors for you too. Just give them a call and they will set you up with something that works for you. There are other European vendors that offer AT motors (SpaceTec Rocketry, Rocket-Onlineshop, some UK vendors), but I don't believe they will ship you the motors to the Netherlands.

Reinhard

they will not send anything by post, none of them. strictly forbidden. just join us at one of our several launches during the year and we get you sorted easy.. you can get the AT stuff from Holger Trusch that resells officially the full AT portfolio, just google:

www.rocket-onlineshop.de

Holger is a nice guy living not far from the NL border. he will help you for sure.

If you have not found a source already (you never responded), you may try it here: https://www.modelrockets.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=28_123_134
Are you sure that they would send motors by post? It is written there: "An Explosives Certificate is no longer required but these motors still cannot be posted or sent by courier. Collection or delivery is required."
I am in the same situation, looking for somebody, who can send motors in Russia :)

As far as I know, shipping engines within the UK is a problem at the moment due to certification issues. I do not know if they can ship to foreign adresses. In general, it should be possible within the European Union if the engines are CE certified. But in reality, there are a lot of problems shipping engines...
To Russia, I guess it´s more complicated or even impossible. You may ask "aizposad" who posted some words about rocketry in Russia in the EMR rocketry forum a while ago: https://www.europerocketry.com/index.php?id=rocketryforum0 (and there is another discussion shipping rocket engines within Europe there).

Back