Wildman's Black Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping I can participate. Not where I can but L1+ but if here are any good MPR deals I would be interested. Also depends on whether we're in the middle of moving or not. Won't know that until a week or so before the sale.

Buy ALL the 29/40-120 reloads?

But...but...if I buy reloads then I'd also have to buy the hardware!

Waitaminit...is this a bad thing? Hmm....:confused:

We're in, Sharon subscribed this morning, so we will both be following this thread. I have been lusting after the Darkstar Jr. for over a year now, and Sharon wants a Wild Thang and a Wild Child. We still have a wish list for CTI relaods and cases too.

In the past, Tim has had deals that are attractive to folks at any level in the hobby.

-Kevin

We can do international orders, just not reloads.
The shipping will also be off a little.

tim, i appreciate you welcome international orders. Any chance to understand if you will offer sweet deals also on airframes and building materials in very large diameters? Scratch builders always go a different route you know ;-))

regards from old europe

How will we know if our club membership has expired? If I remember correctly, there were special deals for members last year.

How will we know if our club membership has expired? If I remember correctly, there were special deals for members last year.

Good question. Mine will sometime before the sale, not sure when.

I usually extend my membership at the time of the sale.

Gosh, this must be a coincidence about how close the SS and the BS sale are to each other...

How will we know if our club membership has expired? If I remember correctly, there were special deals for members last year. [QUOTE/]

CALL....not e-mail ahead of time and ask! You will be gracefully answered.

Membership was worth a ton last year. Not to take away from the super..duper.. great deals for everyone not members.
There were just some extra special things for members.....that's why ya join.LOL Besides all the stuff sent out on the newsletter for members throughout the year.

We're in, Sharon subscribed this morning, so we will both be following this thread. I have been lusting after the Darkstar Jr. for over a year now, and Sharon wants a Wild Thang and a Wild Child. We still have a wish list for CTI relaods and cases too.

How does one subscribe?

Hmmmmm....what to get this year...

I really like the Extreme Wild Thang...It's just begging to be slapped with Charlie Sheen stickers.

The W stands for winning.

Braden

I can't wait for the new Wildman kits, I have heard a new 3" kit plus a new 38mm kit. We will just have to wait and see.
Gary

How does one subscribe?

When Wayne mentioned "subscribed" he meant "subscribed tothis thread" so that as folks post to this thread in the Rocketry forum (Wildman's Black Saturday Sale) you can get the posts sent to you by e-mail immediately, rather than waiting to come on to the forum and Clicking on "new posts" to see if there have been any new posts on this thread. The way I did it was to go up to the top of this page and click on "thread tools" and then on "subscribe". The way Wayne does it is in his profile or settings (forget which one it is) he has it set that if he reply's to a thread he is automatically subscribed to it.

As far as Wildman's, you would follow the instructions posted above by troj. Wayne and I purchased Wildman Club Membership about a month ago before our first purchase from Wildman to maximize our budget (which we have totally blown for the year but hey you only live once......)

Last edited:
How will we know if our club membership has expired? If I remember correctly, there were special deals for members last year. [QUOTE/]

CALL....not e-mail ahead of time and ask! You will be gracefully answered.

Membership was worth a ton last year. Not to take away from the super..duper.. great deals for everyone not members.
There were just some extra special things for members.....that's why ya join.LOL Besides all the stuff sent out on the newsletter for members throughout the year.

Tried calling today to ask this very question and got the machine .

Will have to try again Monday.

Kenny

With Tim and Jackie safely tied up at Midwest Power, I can get away with leaking a bit of info.

Tim gave me the rundown on a lot of the specials, so that I can start preparing the website.

So, ya wanna know what's going to be in the special?

You're really excited about this?

The anticipation is driving you nuts.

If you were a cat, the curiosity would've killed you a long time ago, wouldn't it?

Okay, okay, get to the point.

You're getting frustrated, I'm sure.

What's that?

I need to stop delaying, and just get to the point?

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were so impatient.

Okay, okay.

I'll stop....

Maybe....

No, put down the tazer.

No, really, put down the tazer....

Okay, fine.

Here goes.

Are you ready for it?

You are?

That's great!

You're really sure you're ready?

Absolutely?

With certainty?

Okay, here goes...

The Black Saturday sale....

It'll have....

Round things!

Yep! You heard it here.

There will be things that are round on sale!

Tell your friends!

You heard it here.

You're welcome.

Just don't tell Tim I told you....

-Kevin

Wait a sec. Do you mean tubes that are round before or after shipping? :)

Pleae don't tell the Viking Princess...she's been looking to get me a Round Tuit for years. Oh! Next new rocket; the Round Tuit! Cool...I'll just blow off the bathroom remodeling and picking up my clothes off the bedroom floor while I build that. ("What?" "No, I'm not on the Forum...I'm checking stock prices, yeah, that's the ticket, stock prices...hmm") Please don't have the sale while I'm picking out (correction-pushing the cart..) bathroom tile!!

I heard that the sale will consist mainly of peices of my L3 project, and scraped bits of my unistrut trailer......

So we get peices of your L3 project, and scraped bits of your unistrut? Sure doesn't sound fun.
:rofl:

Sorry I am not answering the phone this weekend.
Yesterday was set up for Midwest Power and the launch starts today, so I will be out in a corn field for the next 3 days.
There will be specials for Wildman Club members only.
Wildman E-mail subscribers will be the first to know whats on sale.
Teaser for the day
I will have a certain type of motor on sale that is a higher impulse than L that will be 90% off retail Price.
And yes Kevin it is round :)

I'm not sure what will happen. We're still unpacking from our move this summer and some of the stuff I bought at last year's Black Saturday sale is still unopened. Do Y really need more stuff? Hmmm.... then again, who cares? I WANT it...

Holy crap. That is awesome...

EDIT: I am talking to the wildman, not you, Mr Pantherjon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back