Wildman's Black Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm on hold with the Wildman, as I type this. He spilled the beans a little bit...

My response to something was "Holy >expletive<!"

Now, think about what it would take, to get that kind of a reaction out of me. :surprised:

-Kevin

So, I'm on hold with the Wildman, as I type this. He spilled the beans a little bit...

My response to something was "Holy >expletive<!"

Now, think about what it would take, to get that kind of a reaction out of me. :surprised:

-Kevin

You're a cruel one, Trojanowski...

:wink:

Ummm Tim.....quite reading all this stuff....I'm out in the garage packing these_____. and cutting the____. We are almost out of the ____ & need more of the ___ to finish ---- saturday specials.

The Truck just pulled in the driveway with the 6 pallets of --------you've been waiting for.

So get off the darn computer and COME OUT AND HELP ME!
Could I clean your yard?

Excited for sales!

Alex

I'll be there in 24hrs. Timmy.........There are TOO many doors into the shop.......you can't hold Lumberjack, Hot-tub and, me back at all the same time.....
A BIG box of Krispy Kremes and, your two Rottweilers won't care if i come through a window......

*CRASH* ruffle...ruffle...ruffle....WOO HOO!!

Last year, it was on the website and over the phone

Based on what Tim has told me, thus far, the website will be taking orders again, this year

Look for final word from Tim, and get on the Wildman announcements list

How that I have a USA postal addy ,I just might finally get in on some of this action !!!!!!!!!

Paul T

I'll be there in 24hrs. Timmy.........There are TOO many doors into the shop.......you can't hold Lumberjack, Hot-tub and, me back at all the same time.....
A BIG box of Krispy Kremes and, your two Rottweilers won't care if i come through a window......

*CRASH* ruffle...ruffle...ruffle....WOO HOO!!

Blitz attack, I like it!!!

Mental note: Modify the website to refuse orders from anyone named "Paul"..... :D

-Kevin

Yah but ,it would be my first Wildman kit ,so just one......BUT a BIG one !

And I`ll use my alias......Raul (oh ,nevermind that )

Raul T

Paul T

Blitz attack, I like it!!!

So dis is what we gonna do......We slather Manny with barbeque sauce and, send him in whit dah box of Krispy Kremes......Youse go through the back door and, Hot-tub takes the furnace ducting.....i take the east window.....

What we gets... we splits three-ways.....no questions.....just action.

Now wheres that BIG jar of Honey Barbeque sauce?

So dis is what we gonna do......We slather Manny with barbeque sauce

BBQ sauce?

Nah, just pack his pockets full of raw hamburger, and tape his hands behind his back, then send him in.

That'll keep the dogs busy....

-Kevin

I love the H399. Saw it coming out of a tube at NCR a few years ago. That was amazing.

Jeroen

Totally.

The same applies to the K-1440. It blows away the K-2045 IMHO. It is now my favorite 54mm reload.

98-6GXL White Thunder ? :wink:

Oh how I love BS sales!!! :D And Wildman CT is thirty minutes away from my house!! You guys have stolen $400 outta my wallet!!

Totally.

The same applies to the K-1440. It blows away the K-2045 IMHO. It is now my favorite 54mm reload.

98-6GXL White Thunder ? :wink:

Oui mon Ami......but, i'm going to fly "said wimpier motor" in a PINK Wildman 3" at MWP-X and, its going to go "Plaid" in 1/2 second......3-2-1....KOWABUNGA!!!!!

Here is the official thread for the Black Saturday sale.
This year its going to be a little different than the past.
There will be 2 categories one in stock, one special order.
I am going to have a LOT of Certain Kits in stock and on sale.
Some kits on sale but not in stock.

First teaser
There will be at least 1 limited production Black Saturday Kit that will only be available on the sale, once its gone its gone.

*Subscribed*

+ 1

My wife put me on a limit of a months pay. Hmm, total pay or the combat pay, she should be more specific.

We can do international orders, just not reloads.
The shipping will also be off a little.

Oh yah Tim ,but I`ll now save a bundle on shipping and customs fees ,getting big boxes shipped USPS or UPS to Canada is a fortune......now I have a reason to score something big and take advantage of the sale !

I`m already pretty stoked !

Paul t

I'm hoping I can participate. Not where I can but L1+ but if here are any good MPR deals I would be interested. Also depends on whether we're in the middle of moving or not. Won't know that until a week or so before the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back