Wildman's Black Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the official thread for the Black Saturday sale.
This year its going to be a little different than the past.
There will be 2 categories one in stock, one special order.
I am going to have a LOT of Certain Kits in stock and on sale.
Some kits on sale but not in stock.

First teaser
There will be at least 1 limited production Black Saturday Kit that will only be available on the sale, once its gone its gone.

Ummm Tim.....quite reading all this stuff....I'm out in the garage packing these_____. and cutting the____. We are almost out of the ____ & need more of the ___ to finish ---- saturday specials.

The Truck just pulled in the driveway with the 6 pallets of --------you've been waiting for.

So get off the darn computer and COME OUT AND HELP ME!

Edit; 3rd shipment today!!!!!

100_5243.jpg

Last edited:
Ummm Tim.....quite reading all this stuff....I'm out in the garage packing these_____. and cutting the____. We are almost out of the ____ & need more of the ___ to finish ---- saturday specials.

The Truck just pulled in the driveway with the 6 pallets of --------you've been waiting for.

Man, I HOPE that truck came from up north across the border :grin:

I want the big white box still in the trailer :santa-smile:

Man, I HOPE that truck came from up north across the border :grin:

Sorry no...that one didn't......BUT....

THIS ONE DID.....4more tables/pallets full out of camera focus! Finally got him to come out ans help.

He just had to see the new never before shown---------- just for the sale! [look next to his head, dedicated truck just for Wildman!]

attachment-1.jpg

Sorry no...that one didn't......BUT....

THIS ONE DID.....4more tables/pallets full out of camera focus! Finally got him to come out ans help.

He just had to see the new never before shown---------- just for the sale! [look next to his head, dedicated truck just for Wildman!]

SWEET!!! Look at that table bow under the weight of all that AP!

Thanks for the teaser, Jim:wink:

Just pack the boxes and mail them to glennville, ga.

I am sure there is enough to share.

Awww...I was hoping for a rousing response...

You're correct though...even with BB taking all the H410's there will be more than enough to go 'round!

Awww...I was hoping for a rousing response...

You're correct though...even with BB taking all the H410's there will be more than enough to go 'round!
Nope! Discovered the H399!!!

I am quite diplomatic now. I have learned a lot from being overseas.

I got to visit a patriot assembly facility.

Tim, how about a full size patriot?

I'm guessing that big box has about 5000 models of the new LDRS XXXI Commemorative Wildman MicroMax rocket:

OCSnowmobile2.jpg

(I think that's CJ on the back!)

So is there the 4 inch FG kit for under 100 again this year?

So...just goin' for broke on ideas. I'd LOVE a Darkstar Extreme out of CF :headbang:

Used to like the H410 until I noticed it was only 168ns=4% H
H399=76%H...
:dark:

Hey, that's my post in the background! :lol:
Yep! I mean those!
(Do you want my addy? :rofl: )

Hey, that's my post in the background! :lol:
Yep! I mean those!
(Do you want my addy? :rofl: )

Sure, I'd be more than happy to send them to you........................... after I use 'em! :tongue: :lol:

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled thread....

Okay, now I know this thread is bogus -- Crazy Jim? Working? Pffffft! Not hardly!

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back