Dodge 1500 Ram Commercial with HPRs?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEAR

Reaction score
I am watching (but maybe not for long) ESPN with the Broncos against the Chargers. I have seen this commercial twice so far where it starts with a black Dodge Ram pick-up. A few seconds into the commercial I see a white truck pulling a trailer and it sure looks like a high power rocket on the trailer. Later in the commercial it looks like they are in a canyon and there are a number of rockets on launch pads ready to go. This all seems rather strange to me, such as launching HPR in a canyon? Has anybody else seen this spot and can you comment on what you saw. I have Directv and so I could back it up and play it again and freeze it also and I did it a couple of times and double checked what I thought I saw. Even my wife agreed with me and my interpretation. What do you think?
BEAR

That is strange. Most trucks out here at the launches are Fords, like mine! :duck:

dont make me bust out the acronyms...

i would like to see this commercial though

I can't seem to find the commercial you're talking about but a quick google search turned up this gem from the 80s :rofl:

[video=youtube;Vj0wZdl10I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0wZdl10I0&t=12s[/video]

I haven't seen the commercial yet but I know Dodge borrowed some FAR stuff, including a PAD, to film a RAM commercial.

Back