Available Prizes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alligator

Reaction score
Is there a web site which lists the available (not yet won) prizes for high powered rocketry?

There are prizes!!!
I was aware of the carmak but no others...

Prizes are very much the exception, rather than the rule. They're announced, and governed, by those who offer them.

-Kevin

I'll offer a $100.00 prize for the person who can fit the most Ns of reloads into a 12x12x12 box shipped to my house...

(Submissions cannot be returned and become the sole property of the contest provider, winners will be announced when at least $15,000 worth of submissions have been received)

I'll offer a $100.00 prize for the person who can fit the most Ns of reloads into a 12x12x12 box shipped to my house...

(Submissions cannot be returned and become the sole property of the contest provider, winners will be announced when at least $15,000 worth of submissions have been received)

Whats your address? I'll mail you an A8 and hope no one else participates! Watch for that 12 cm x 12 cm x 12 cm box!

Last edited:
Some clubs will have contests and raffles at their major launches, but there are very few times that something like the carmack prize comes up that draws national attention.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUOTE=mdoering;410879]I'll offer a $100.00 prize for the person who can fit the most Ns of reloads into a 12x12x12 box shipped to my house...

(Submissions cannot be returned and become the sole property of the contest provider, winners will be announced when at least $15,000 worth of submissions have been received)[/QUOTE]
:lol::rofl: You made my frickin' day! It's rare to start out at 0dark30 hrs on a foggy, cold morning, facing a 40 min commute, with a smile. Thanks!

Back