New Way Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None yet...but I LOVE the looks of the Nike Smoke 2, Quad Goblin, and the Vigilangle!

The Nike is awesome. Dare to be square is pretty cool.

Square One, built this one when it first came out. It's a durable rocket, and flies good.

SquareOneFirstFlight.jpg

Rick usually does some of his test flights at ROCI's launches at the AMA in Muncie, so we get to see all of his new creations. I've only got the one so far, an N20 Demon. Built it before I had the sense to take pictures of my rockets before they were launched, so mine has a little bit of wear from landing on the tar at our launch site. Has flown great everytime out.

100_1801a.jpg

100_0895a.jpg

These are a couple of the rockets we got when we went to NARAM 54 the Sky Rise (gray rocket) is mine and the Lune-R4 (white rocket) is my wifes. We haven't had the chance to fly them yet but can't wait.SkyRiseS.jpgLune R-4S.jpg

skyrise.jpg
Love the skyrise - always a huge eye grabber. Also i built it while watching Mel Brooks' High Anxiety...

Some of the ladies in the NewWay "harem":
IMG_20181203_100122.jpg
The other ladies did not want to be photographed because they are still "nekkid". Sorry.

Back