Happy 10 years Honey!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
To my wonderful,loving,caring,understanding,nut case for marrying me wife.... I love you Sandy.
From your hunk of burning love,SCOTTY DOG!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats... our 10 year is next feb... sometimes it seems to have been a long time, other moments it still feels like yesterday.

Congrats... our 10 year is next feb... sometimes it seems to have been a long time, other moments it still feels like yesterday.
Well,its been 20 years as friends and 10 years ago we figured..what the hay!
We also bought our home and a new truck 10 years ago.
So far,all are still in working order. ha ha ha

Just got back from a honeymoon 34 years overdue. A good wife is like a good rocket; if done well, you can fly them again and again.....I wish the same for you, my friend!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! We celebrated our 36th a couple of months ago. What are the keys to having a long marriage? Communication, and the willingness to compromise.

Congrats. I have been married for 16 years and can tell you that each year is better than the last.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...
How sweet....
And how has she resisted smothering you in your sleep for the past 10 years?

Congratulations! that is great...my wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary a couple of months ago...time sure flies by when you are having fun!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...
How sweet....
And how has she resisted smothering you in your sleep for the past 10 years?
I have a pair of special high tech, digitial remaster,acid resistent space age plastic,100% impact absorbing foam,self contained air generator,custom fit P.J.s.
Oh- and 100% noise resistant.
I got them by sending in 100000000000000000 Bazooka Joe comics.

s107_box.jpg

Happy 10 years new toy
Learned real quick that "Kodiac" dies not like birds flying in his house.

Latest posts

Back