PROLINE ROCKETRY HIGH END KITS AND COMPONENTS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryT

Reaction score
logo-md.jpg

ProLine Rocketry is a new company to emerge from Performance Rocketry. The name "Performance Rocketry" will no longer be used. The change is a result of the sale of Econoline kits to Wildman Hobbies and Rocketry Warehouse.
ProLine Rocketry will still be owned and operated by Curtis Turner. However, day-to-day operations such as shipping, technical support, and sales will all be handled by Gary Tortora.
ProLine Rocketry will continue to be the leader in innovation and design. From our Ultra Performance line of kits, like the Mongoose and Dominator, to our True Scale Sounding Rockets and Missiles, ProLine Rocketry is your company. When you’re in the market for precision-made, high-end rocket kits, come see what ProLine Rocketry has to offer.

More Info Products & Web Page coming in Oct.

D4R2-8.JPG

Last edited:
Great news for the high end customers out there !!!!!!! To anyone that hasn't seen your work, they need to in order to appreciate the attention to detail. Always Top Notch.....Hope the venture exceeds your expectations!

Thanks for your support guys, Were working hard at getting all our ducks in a row (especially Curtis) so stay tuned.

Been wanting a Dominator for almost a year, been holding off for the new one... looks like my wallet will be a bit thinner in the coming days.

Gary, are your blast caps going to stay separate or become part of proline?

Steve:
The Blastcap will be available through ProLine Rocketry but won't be a part of it.

Gary will you also deliver to foreign customers or US only like many of your colleagues :handshake:?
Thx
denis

Gary
I am waiting for some kind of semi scale kit. Are they still a coming kit from Pro Line?
Thanks
GP

Gary:
The scale kits are most definitely down the road, the ARCAS will probably be the 1st one in the scale series as well.

Dennis as for shipping we will most likely ship outside the US. Thanks

Last edited:
All of the components for the Ecoline kits will still be made by Curtis? Will the components such as tubes be able to be purchased from Proline?

I like the idea of buying tubes directly from the manufacture more or less.

Argh! Just clicked on the prolinerocketry.com link at the bottom of Gary's post...gettin' antsy for Oct 1. Suspense is KILLIN' me :gavel:

Yes. I know I will be building a full scale nike smoke sometime in the future. That has to wait till I have a better shop. I would like a V2.

Yes tubes will be available. Once the site goes live products will be added on a regular basis, you'll have to check back for availability till we get up to full speed.

Yes tubes will be available. Once the site goes live products will be added on a regular basis, you'll have to check back for availability till we get up to full speed.

Awesome. Parts, parts, parts, more parts.

The scale kits are most definitely down the road, the ARCAS will probably be the 1st one in the scale series as well.

This is NOT a good thing. That thick layer of unobtanium that has been protecting my wallet will soon disappear like the layer of ozone that protects our planet.

ARCAS, Astrobee, larger motors... I can already see down this rabbit hole...

A 5" or 6" all-FG V-2 would be awesome. A full-scale AMRAAM would be cool, but fairly large--about 12' long and 7" in diameter. How about a 3/4 or 4/5 scale AMRAAM?

Gary
You are saying that the New Proline Rocketry kits will be a high end kit. Other than what we can see the red tailcone and nosecone tip what if you can say will make them a high end kits? What will be differant from a Wildman, Mad Cow, or other kit builders useing PR parts?
Thanks
Gary

Last edited:
The ProLine kits will be built to exacting! standards. All parts and pieces will be precision fit before shipping. Attention to detail is going to be one of our main goals. You'll be able to notice our quality soon as you open the box.

The ProLine difference doesn't end with our kits either. From our Profusion and Carbon fiber tubing to our custom designed chutes and Shock cords everything will be High End.

Check out the Dominator 4 R2 list of goodness alone:

4" Filament Wound Von Karman Fiberglass Nosecone W/Custom Red Anodized Metal Tip
4" Profusion Fiberglass Airframe 56 inches
4" Profusion Fiberglass Airframe 28 inches
4" Profusion Fiberglass Coupler 12 inches
Black G10 Avionics Bay Sled
2 1/4-20 All-Threads with Nuts
75mm Motor Mount G12 Red Fiberglass 24 Inches
3 Black G10 Fiberglass 3/16" Thick Beveled Fins
G10 Fiberglass Centering Rings
Aluminum Avionics Bay Lids with Forged Eye Bolts
Aluminum Dual Ejection Canisters
Aero Pack 75mm Tailcone in Custom Red Anodizing

Great, Gary.... finally got this thing going. I think you'll do a wonderful job & enjoy it.
Maybe Curtis finally have some time of & go fishing.[perhaps for more scale ideas]

Should be off the SCALE!
Since it seems the major interest has turned to military scale missiles, what about us common guys & our "scale" interests?

Just a few "scale" questions:

1. will scale be held to the closest inch or "foot" ? :surprised:

2.For the musically inclined fliers how about Guitar Scale versions.:point:

3.For our "Plus" size brethren into huge rockets, can you do "elephant" scale on special request?:flyingpig:

4 Ya can't overlook the REAL scale fliers that are into SCALE....scale rockets will there be niche product for them?:rofl:

5. Finally for nuts like me, will you be offering custom scale services, in case I might wish to "scale" up or "scale" down my "Gone Banana's"?:lol:

Hope I got a smile out of ya today. In case Curtis "goes of the scale" tell him it's only a JOKE!:y:

weight-scale.jpg

guitar-scales-339x1024.jpg

elephant-infant-scale.gif

scales01.gif

salter-electric-kitchen-scales.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like the way I have been building kits.
Glad to see another kit house get on board with the idea!!
Good Job Gary!!

Latest posts

Back