Which kit should I make an Ultimate

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one of the Jr. kits would you like to see as an Ultimate Kit

• Wild Thang

• Vindicator

• Shape shifter

• Warrior

Results are only viewable after voting.
Change my vote to the shape shifter. For some reason I thought this was the other thread.

Voted for the Warrior but as much as I would like to see many of them become Ultimates it would even be nice to see 4"DD versions. I don't have the budget to spring for an Ultimate kits at the moment but I could swing and would love to have both the Warrior and Shape Shifter in 4"/54mm flavors.

I see a trend developing hear from Camp Wildman - can we look forward to seeing a new "extreme" version of a kit as well? I'd like that.:blush:

Shape Shifter; Tim, you have my credit card #, just wait until around November. Oh, and put a big discount on it :D

Did you guys hear that? Manny is buying us all kits in November!

Thanks, Manny, quite nice of you! :)

-Kevin

I voted for the Shape Shifter, but I would really like to see the Ultimate version in 5" tubing with a 98mm hole. :cool:

I guess I am in the minority..I voted for the Vindicator..I love split fin designs..But, the Shape Shifter is pretty cool as well:cool2:

I see a trend developing hear from Camp Wildman - can we look forward to seeing a new "extreme" version of a kit as well? I'd like that.:blush:

I want to second what Chad said. Would really like to see an Extreme version of Shape Shifter. I'm thinking about an L3 attempt in my future and I'm currently thinking about the Extreme Wildman but like the look of the Shape Shifter better.

5" Shape Shifter.

As it was intended.

Think about that one on an N5800 :eyepop:

Last edited:
I want to second what Chad said. Would really like to see an Extreme version of Shape Shifter. I'm thinking about an L3 attempt in my future and I'm currently thinking about the Extreme Wildman but like the look of the Shape Shifter better.

Unless you're planning on hitting MWP for your L3 shot, keep in mind we only have 10,000 feet at Bong. Tough to keep an extreme under that on an M. That's the main reason I didn't plan an L3 certification attempt with my Darkstar Extreme, I want to do it at the home field.:D

Unless you're planning on hitting MWP for your L3 shot, keep in mind we only have 10,000 feet at Bong. Tough to keep an extreme under that on an M. That's the main reason I didn't plan an L3 certification attempt with my Darkstar Extreme, I want to do it at the home field.:D

Yes, MWP would be the plan but not for a couple years (at least). Want to do a lot more H & I and few more J,K & L before I try L3. I probably would be more comfortable doing it at Bong and that would be Plan B. Don't have a rocket picked out yet though for Plan B (keeping an M below 10,000).

Back