R

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend putting Talk Like A Pirate Day on hold while on a conference call with your boss and a prospective client.

I wanted to go to the movie, but I couldn't because it was rated "Arrrrrr"...

A talk like a pirate launch would be cool. Every motor must be expressed in terms of R.

Flying an M would be a 1/32 R

I recommend putting Talk Like A Pirate Day on hold while on a conference call with your boss and a prospective client.

Well we had a successful "talk like a pirate" staff meeting with my boss. Agreed on the prospective client unless they are a) actual pirates or b) you don't care about potentially losing the business (but if you win it you'll probably have a customer for life).

Ahoy There mateys! I nearly forgot what today be! We be swabbin the decks today and raisin the main sail, thar be booty to be had at ye local hobby shop! ARRRRRR!

Aye, ya lily livered, scurvy infested bilge rats!

Come join the capt 'n crew for the pirates rum drag race at Midwest Power, if ye think's yar have narry a chance ta win it.

Wench's & Rapscallion's ye be obliged to rumticapate.

I hate this silliness. Really detracts from my birthday. :kill:

Okay, I don't hate it.

What has 8 hands and 8 legs? Eight pirates.
What has 8 hands and 8 legs? Four rookie pirates.

Q: Why did the Pirate go to the Gun Store?

A: To buy an A RRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last edited:
Rats, I thought this thread was about the statistics platform R. Just for that, ay'll be stringin' ye up from the yardarm!

Don't be tellin' me all ye landlubbers talk different the rest 'o' the year now. This scupper rat held an entire meetin' 'o' the minions and wogs before the sun braced the poop deck. Much fun had by all. I do have to say that I was kindly asked at the point of a sword by me clarky Admiral to please speak the King's English to the guests and quit fondling the pearls on the older wenches. The life of a pirate is hard, me bucko....

Back