• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WIRELESS MODEL ROCKET LAUNCHER CONTROLLEER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRGADGET

Reaction score
UP FOR SALE A WIRELESS MODEL ROCKET LAUNCH CONTROLLER, 60+ FEET RANGE IN OPEN SPACE..THIS CONTROLLER HAS A 12 VOLT 1.4 AH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY INSIDE THE BOX, IT HAS A 30" TELESCOPIC ANTENNA ON THE RECEIVER. AND A 3" ANTENNA ON THE TRANSMITTER, IT COMES WITH A WALL AND CAR CHARGER TO RECHARGE THE BATTERY ,, THIS IS AN ALUMINUM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5x3x2
THIS LAUNCHER IS HOME MADE $60.00 + $10.00 FOR PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING

PLEASE USE THIS LAUNCHER UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIPPING USA ONLY .. THANKS :wink:

I CAN BUILD HIGH POWER LAUNCHERS ,, FOR COPPERHEADS ETC.

invento 002.jpg

invento 004.jpg

invento 003.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the safety interlock? Is the "Remove Before Flight" ribbon attached to some sort of safety pin? I may be interested in this if you think it's capable of igniting copperheads and "FirstFire" igniters...

Hello I would like to buy your products,but I live in montreal,USPS tracking is very good,Thank you very much for contacting me schaffer hasse

Back