Happy Birthday to BobH48

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Robert,

Happy birthday. All I can comply with from the Beatles' song is "sending you . . . birthday greetings"; you'll have to get the Valentine and bottle of wine from someone else.

We'll still need you for your paper rockets and at the Fliskits anniversary launch, he'll even feed you.

As far as locking you out, that's between you and the missus.

Have a happy and I'll see you when the hay gets mowed.

Kenn

[video=youtube;51kpyJUsmZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kpyJUsmZI&feature=colike[/video]

Thanks everyone ! I celebrated my birthday in style.

I was bringing my wife's horse into the barn when something spooked her and she slammed into me, knocking me down.

Luckily I didn't get trampled but I did manage to take several layers of skin off my knee. I haven't had a skinned knee this bad since I was a kid.

As I've done with a few others this year, I'm reviving last year's birthday thread for you BobH48.
Hope you had a better time than last year, horse-wise, at least.
Too bad you weren't up in Maine Sunday. Nearly perfect conditions on that big, beautiful field.
As usual, Flis will help you celebrate in less than two weeks at his anniversary launch.

See you there.
Kenn

Happy birthday! I just had one the other day, but I can't remember what I did with it.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I now have my Medicare Card. :eyeroll:

Recycling the old thread for BobH48 on the one-year anniversary of his Medicare eligibility.

Happy Birthday, Bob. Have a piece of CAKE at the Fliskits anniversary launch to celebrate.

Thanks everyone for birthday wishes.

I took the day off from work and finally got around to updating my ENG files for wRASP.

Then had Beef Burgundy for supper followed by Chocolate Cake with Mocha Frosting........YUM!!

Happy Birthday, again, Bob. Sorry we missed last year.

As usual, you'll be able to celebrate with the Fliskits Anniversary Launch (this year in Berwick)

Have a happy and put some paper in the air.

Happy birthday Bob...
Have another piece of chocolate cake. ..
With just 1 candle on it,, lol...

Teddy

Back