• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

36" Military Flare chutes $15 each with hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Current Update: I have had a lot of response on these chutes. Right now the only ones I have left that I decided to sell would be the yellow chute pictured below which is 36" and a black chute 36" Both chutes have the Kevlar bridle and a Top Flight 350lb barrel swivel (see first picture). Due to the demand on these chutes I decided to sell the ones I use myself. So they are ready go. They are in excellent condition! I'm asking $15 per chute and I can ship them for $5 anyway in the US.

Earlier today I sold the Red and Purple chute...so this is your chance to get some quality chutes at a fair price. If you haven't used these chutes before you are in for a surprise. They work great! The rocket does not swing from side to to side like most flat nylon chutes, but stays stable beneath the canopy. Your rocket won't get damaged when it lands because it's not in motion...also the chutes deflate when they are on the ground and do not catch any air and therefore your rocket will not get dragged across the ground causing more damage. All in all they are fantastic!

005.jpg001.jpg002.jpg004.jpg002.jpg

I just recently started go through my inventory of chutes and I still have over a dozen more large boxes of rocket stuff I have to sort through. If anyone is interested in these chute let me know how many you might want and if I happen to come across anymore I'll shoot you an email.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?37488-Dyed-some-chutes-today&highlight=afterburners

PM me with your shipping info.

Last edited:
The check is in the mail. I bet you've heard that (& a couple other things) before, Dan.

Thanks.

The chutes arrived yesterday. They look great, were well packed, & were shipped out quickly. I highly recommend Afterburners as a seller.

Richard Hickok
NAR #74359 L1
MDRA member

Just an FYI - I have (2) 36" chutes left. They are dyed; one is purple and one is Scarlet Red. They look great and work great! If interested I'll sell them both for $18 shipped anywhere in the US.

Just an FYI - I have (2) 36" chutes left. They are dyed; one is purple and one is Scarlet Red. They look great and work great! If interested I'll sell them both for $18 shipped anywhere in the US.

PM sent

Dang! I wish I would have seen this!

AfterBurners, if you run across anymore, PM me!

I bought a couple dozen of these a few years back...I have been going through some of my boxes and been finding them so yes I will let you know if I do come across some. I had assorted 36" and 42" chutes...

Just keep an eye on this thread and I'll try and keep it updated.

Thanks...

Thanks for the deal. I am glad to get them because I was the odd man out last time.

Hey everyone..I still have the two 36" chutes with the hardware as listed in the first post @ $15 each plus shipping, which is $5 using a flat rate box. The chutes also come with small bags...not sure if they are deployment bags, but it's possible you can use as such.

Back