High Power Launch At Bong 18-19 August

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glasspack

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am able to access my camera card now (It wouldnt read on my Laptop while I was in Wisconsin) and wanted to share my photos... some of you may find a picture of your model...

100_7249.jpg100_7250.jpg100_7266.jpg
Loved seeing my sons Viper IV on those four D-12's - he did good !

Again Thank you Paul S. for the inspection and subsequent LVL 1 Cert..... Allthough I feel I really let you down on day 2 !!

100_7245.jpg100_7246.jpg100_7247.jpg

That Model of Verns is Awesome ........ I wish i could figure out a way to get to Airfest 18 !!!! So far I will settle for his DVD of the Saturn 1B

Here is what my Archer looked like ..... I decided to save the stickers Mark till after I flew it... Glad I did.

100_7144.jpg100_7148.jpg

Some of the nice models that weekend............ Wish i took more photos. I would like to know who had the cool blue one....

100_7261.jpg100_7262.jpg

Chad,

Is there any chance to get a copy of the launch video you have of my Archer ?

Truthfully my video sucks compared to yours .... and the day two video... well, we know how that turned out.
I should send it to you in the email so you can see it ...... makes me cry !

Chad,

Is there any chance to get a copy of the launch video you have of my Archer ?

Truthfully my video sucks compared to yours .... and the day two video... well, we know how that turned out.
I should send it to you in the email so you can see it ...... makes me cry !

I'd like to see it, as dreadful as it probably is. I was in the bush when it happened, and I never even turned my camera on on Sunday - lucky for you...

Back