Erin Grey (Buck Rodgers 21st Century) wearing tight shiny spandex

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket_Man

Reaction score
[video=youtube;fERefW_ndos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERefW_ndos[/video]

Yep, I remember watch he in those pants. Dawg gone she was fine.

You would have though that by then we would have gotten rid of all the CRT computer monitors.

I always wanted to be the guy who painted her costumes on her but my wife wouldn't let me apply for the job. -sigh-

This was one of my favorite TV shows when I was about ten years old...

Buck ROGERS (not RODGERS) was one of my all time faves as well... never surpassed then or since...

Wilma Deering was a hottie all right... here's the hottest costume she ever wore on the show...
Wilma Deering.jpg

Anne Lockhart as Buck's lost love from the 20th century (or so he thought) was the hottest guest star...
Anne Lockhart.jpg

But of course even Erin and Anne had a hard time keeping up with Pamela Hensley as Princess Ardala... she was just a MEGA-HOTTIE....
medium_wilmaardala2.jpgPrincess_Ardala_Buck_Rogers-240x300.jpgbuck-rogers-princess-ardala-2.jpg

There ya go... YOWZA!!!! Later! OL JR :)

PS. Bout time to whip out the old DVD set of this show and run it through the new blu-ray player... upconverting...yummy!!!! :)

If ever a thread reinforced more stereotypes about rocketry people.....

-Kevin

DROOL!

They knew how to dress 'em, back then!

That's for sure...

I almost commented on this in the "I miss the 80's" thread... That's the BIGGEST thing I miss about the 80's... women and girls DID still dress sexy then. And by "sexy" I'm not talking about "slutty" either... they wore things that were flattering without being slutty (necessarily). I miss the "preppie" look-- when I was starting high school in the mid-80's, most girls wore sweaters or cotton blouses and denim skirts somewhat above the knee, usually with hose, or nice fitting jeans (not these awful hip-hugger crap) with flats or heels... IOW nice shoes. They looked NICE. Not like now... the "grunge" look didn't exist yet (thankfully) and neither did "goth" though there was some "punk" around... but mostly ugly chicks or nutters you didn't want anything to do with anyway, basically the outcasts. If you see a girl or young woman in a skirt nowdays, she's probably either on her way to court, a wedding, or a funeral.

When I drove the bus I just shook my head at the way kids dress now... girls dress in dingey, unflattering jeans and goofy-looking tennis shoes and T-shirts like they were going to clean out the garage instead of going to school, or else in those gawdawful hip huggers... had one fat chick who rode my bus who always had a HUGE muffin-top rolling over the top of her hip huggers, and her thong strap would usually ride up between her rolls of fat... YECK!!! I was like, "Who thought this was a good idea??" :puke: I mean, she wasn't an UGLY girl, just a BIG girl, and if she wore something more flattering, she would have looked a LOT more attractive. But instead she slavishly followed this STUPID fashion trend...

Then there's "goth"... YECK.... something else about as attractive as a 3 day old armadillo road kill.... There was a girl who transferred over to the high school on my bus who dressed goth... It was really sad... she was a rather big girl, and very masculine looking face and build, so she didn't have a lot going for her anyway... but she squandered what little she did have by wearing combat boots and fishnets that were slashed to ribbons, a black skirt that looked as if it were made from an old coal sack or burlap, and these hugely oversize plaid flannel logger shirts, despite the fact that here in Texas on the bus it was about 110 degrees... Put the makeup on with a putty knife and then painted her lips and eyelids jet black... it was pathetic looking. To her credit though, after about a year she finally "got it" and dropped the Goth look, and went back to a more "normal" look... and her appearance improved about a thousand percent... she didn't have a lot to work with, but at least she was using it a lot more intelligently... too bad more of her peers don't take a hint...

Later! OL JR :)

That's for sure...

I almost commented on this in the "I miss the 80's" thread... That's the BIGGEST thing I miss about the 80's... women and girls DID still dress sexy then. And by "sexy" I'm not talking about "slutty" either... they wore things that were flattering without being slutty (necessarily). I miss the "preppie" look-- when I was starting high school in the mid-80's, most girls wore sweaters or cotton blouses and denim skirts somewhat above the knee, usually with hose, or nice fitting jeans (not these awful hip-hugger crap) with flats or heels... IOW nice shoes. They looked NICE. Not like now... the "grunge" look didn't exist yet (thankfully) and neither did "goth" though there was some "punk" around... but mostly ugly chicks or nutters you didn't want anything to do with anyway, basically the outcasts. If you see a girl or young woman in a skirt nowdays, she's probably either on her way to court, a wedding, or a funeral.

When I drove the bus I just shook my head at the way kids dress now... girls dress in dingey, unflattering jeans and goofy-looking tennis shoes and T-shirts like they were going to clean out the garage instead of going to school, or else in those gawdawful hip huggers... had one fat chick who rode my bus who always had a HUGE muffin-top rolling over the top of her hip huggers, and her thong strap would usually ride up between her rolls of fat... YECK!!! I was like, "Who thought this was a good idea??" :puke: I mean, she wasn't an UGLY girl, just a BIG girl, and if she wore something more flattering, she would have looked a LOT more attractive. But instead she slavishly followed this STUPID fashion trend...

Then there's "goth"... YECK.... something else about as attractive as a 3 day old armadillo road kill.... There was a girl who transferred over to the high school on my bus who dressed goth... It was really sad... she was a rather big girl, and very masculine looking face and build, so she didn't have a lot going for her anyway... but she squandered what little she did have by wearing combat boots and fishnets that were slashed to ribbons, a black skirt that looked as if it were made from an old coal sack or burlap, and these hugely oversize plaid flannel logger shirts, despite the fact that here in Texas on the bus it was about 110 degrees... Put the makeup on with a putty knife and then painted her lips and eyelids jet black... it was pathetic looking. To her credit though, after about a year she finally "got it" and dropped the Goth look, and went back to a more "normal" look... and her appearance improved about a thousand percent... she didn't have a lot to work with, but at least she was using it a lot more intelligently... too bad more of her peers don't take a hint...

Later! OL JR :)

:rofl:

Thats great. Actually I was born too late, I really like the old 50's styles, poodle skirts and blouses. And some of the bathing suits back then were really hot.

mBJLj_JqdzAY_3XITivJs4g.jpg

Ummm... Spandex?.........or...........SPANDEX!!?!!!

Erin_Gray_Wilma.jpg......or.....627906-helfer__tricia_73_super.jpg

I'm surprised there's no posting of 7 of 9.. Speaking of curvy women in spandex / tight catsuits..

Uhm, her blue suit was my favorite..

Seeing that we are rocket geeks / nerds!

I'm surprised there's no posting of 7 of 9.. Speaking of curvy women in spandex / tight catsuits..

Uhm, her blue suit was my favorite..

Seeing that we are rocket geeks / nerds!

You mean this one?

thumbnail.aspx

Her husband is crazy. She has on beautiful figure.

thanks John!! Yeah, that one.. And i like that the Borg thought heels were practical..

Does anyone know why her suit changed form grey to red (marroon) to blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back