Art Applewhite - Spartan Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
The kids in my Vacation Bible School class built and launch 13mm Applewhite Spartans.

They finished them to their own taste after I gave all of the rockets a base coat of gloss white.

557.jpg558.jpg559.jpg561.jpg562.jpg

Awesome! Wow, the kids look like they were having a great time with the activity, too. (And that's not surprising; it's rocketry, after all. ;) )

Welcome to the Applewhite Spartan Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Applewhite Spartan and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Applewhite: Spartan 13mm:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Applewhite Spartan 13mm Basic Information.

art_applewhite.gif
Art Applewhite Rockets (Applewhite)

MODEL NAME: Spartan 13mm Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced: 2012
Final Year:
Designer: Art Applewhite

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x13mm
Recovery: Streamer
Stages: 1
Length:
Diameter:
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: DESC

Advertising Liveries

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Awesome! Wow, the kids look like they were having a great time with the activity, too. (And that's not surprising; it's rocketry, after all. ;) )

They did seem to like it.

One evening of the class, I had to be gone because I got paged to the hospital. The Sr. Pastor took over the class. The kids asked about the rockets and she told them they would have to wait until the next day because I was at the hospital and she knew nothing about them. She said it got ugly after that!

Back