Billspad Birthday Today!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not that old, Bill. You're still only 30-something in hexadecimal.

Happy Birthday (belated).

I thought I was a member of the younger generation.

The use of the waaaay past tense is appropriate in that sentance. You were but you aren't any more; it's not my fault you didn't use your ticket to Woodstock. :facepalm:

How would your numerous grandchildren feel if Gramps was too young? :jaw:

All this ribbing coming from someone who is chronologically less than half a stone's throw away (but in the right direction :neener:).

Wow, that means Bill is between 48-57, and if you include 3A-3F, he can be up to 63 :D Hmm, your comment sounds about right :D

Always being one to push the upper boundaries, I am 3F or, in a number system that I'm more familiar with, LXIII.

Hey!

Quit pickin' on Bill!

Contrary to popular belief, he AIN'T getting old...

...heck, he got old a long time ago!

A few days late, but hope it was a happy one :)

It's after midnight GMT so it's Bill's birthday again.
Again, recycling the previous years' posts just to make things more interesting.

Happy Birthday, El Presidente!! I know you've cashed in your NYAJ's award. Have you signed up for Ruby Tuesday's yet?

Yes. I second Kenn. Happy Birthday Bill.

:cheers::wave::wave::cheers:

Bob

Bob

Happy birthday!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Thanks guys.

Hey Kenn, where is there a Ruby Tuesday's near us? They're one of the few places that still has a respectable salad bar. And I've turned another thread into a food discussion.

Thanks guys.

Hey Kenn, where is there a Ruby Tuesday's near us? They're one of the few places that still has a respectable salad bar. And I've turned another thread into a food discussion.

Looking at their website, there are none close to Saugus. I get a flyer in my paper up here because there's one in Portsmouth. Free burger on your birthday; maybe I'll sign up to their club.
If Debbie doesn't want to make a birthday cake for you for the launch this Saturday, tell her cookies would be okay, too.

Happy Birthday Bill.

For the next two months you are closer to my age.... OLD.

Happy Birthday Bill! For the obligatory food reference, the closest Ruby Tuesdays at least to me is in Nashua, NH. Does this mean we have to order two pieces of cake each after the Acton launch? One for Bill and one for Gloria?

Happy birthday! What are you now... You sound like maybe FB? FA?

He's the same age as Dunkin' Donuts. Being from North of Boston, Bill has maintained his sanity far better than the South of Boston DD has done. Dunk seems to be pushing everything except their donuts - there must be a psychological term for that - whereas Bill just keeps running for President of CMASS. Hmmm, maybe they are on an equal sanity level. :wink:

You look pretty good for someone who is 100.

in Octal

Back