Just for fun - seeing as how my leviathan is almost complete - I decided to see what I could come up with with some mailing tubes I have had laying around. So far all I have finished is the sizing of the tubes for the airframe and the tube couplers ( which are shown below ). I haven't decided how I'm going to do the fins or nose cone yet, but that's next. The brown tubes are for the engine tubes (29mm), and need to be strenthened with a coat of epoxy before they are ready to go in. Am in the process of cutting all my centering rings. The overall length of the body tube, when assembled, will be 42" so it's going to be a good sized bird. Will add more pics as I progress.