What happened to Quasar One?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m not sure myself ,but they sure were good to deal with ,and they used to sell those foil lined 24mm motor tubes and nice kits.I found they used to bend over backwards to please customers (my friend bought a few of their kits ,one being a 3 or 4 cluster Patriot.He screwed up the decals and they sent him several more free sets )

Paul T

I was out of rocketry for several months and just recently got back into it. They were one of the first vendors I looked for. They were great to deal with and they had several kits I was interested in. I have the 3 cluster Patriot. It was the first time I tried to cover the fins with paper. It came out rather ugly but it does fly good.

Still plenty of kits and supplies, including those foil lined mm tubes, at RC Country in Sacramento CA.

RC Country as mentioned above bought out Quasar One and still sells the products on their shelves but I'd not expect there to be any new designs forthcoming. I don't know if they're doing any mailorder sales but it never hurts to check directly.

Here's the link to their website with contact information...

Uh oh... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO VISIT THE RC COUNTRY WEBSITE AT THIS TIME!!

According to OpenDNS and Google it appears to be infected with malware at the moment. I will let the owners know their website has been compromised and tries to install malware from three separate .ru domains.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am personally acquainted with the family that owns RC Country and Quasar One.

Back