Build a rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems you missed the debrief today! It also seems that-- the powers that be --, allowed you to stay in your developement hanger. You missed the coffee and farknars. The guys are all curious about your choice of color and what you call it. The farknars go better with wine---warning---don't dip them---trust me !!

It seems you missed the debrief today! It also seems that-- the powers that be --, allowed you to stay in your developement hanger. You missed the coffee and farknars. The guys are all curious about your choice of color and what you call it. The farknars go better with wine---warning---don't dip them---trust me !!
You ate "fark-N-ars"??? To each their own. As long as it wasnt "Farkas"
And have it known , the fact that we missed the debriefing,there has been no confirmation that we have the clearance to pawover the info you requested.
"Woof an Bla Bla"

Last edited:
Security just paid me a visit and corrected me on my spelling of--fark-N-ars--my mistake--they explained that farknar was not to be mentioned---EVER--ooops. ---What are these guys waiting outside my door? Ah ,for cryin out loud , I'll be back ! I need to talk to someone about this!

Last edited:
The DogScratchers are working like dogs to complete thier warship.
They hear tell that there my be a war between the cordless drill makers.
For the future of all,this cannt be come of being.
Can you imagine what it would be like if the cordless drill makers extreminated themselfs,
Holly Molly,how could man go forth without Cordless Tools!!!
Nothing would ever get built.
Jars,Cans,coffee cups full of screws ,nuts,fasteneers of all kinds would pile up and we would all go SCREWIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
So, maybe the DogScratchers warship can join forces with the "B" ship being built in another thread,to save all kind.

Anywhoo- Glued it up ,did some filling and shot it with primer pigment.
The black "Engines" arent glue in the rings yet.
I made a cockpit out of half a BNC.Not sure just where to postion it yet. I have it stuck on with a dab just for the pics.
Ill do some more touching up and figure out how Im gonna lay the paint pigment to it.
OH-YA ,I got to looking at it and decided it would be cool if it had a "LAUNCH LUG". :cyclops:

WOW! I guess I am an influence on you! hehe!
Looks familiar!
That looks awesome! Can I have one?

I might talk the Lab into that but the Wolf----not so much!!! Really looking forward to the finished product! --H

Flew it on a B4-4 today
I got video Ill get up.
Went with Dp Charcoal Met Mica for pigment on the main frame and Flat Black on the engines,NC and Cockpit.
Seems someone forgot to put the Cockpit on before the test flight.
It was an "Undogged Flight"
Anywhoo..
To me, this thing looks FAST sittting still.
No name yet,
Thinking..SPRY or Spri-er or I-Spry
or WHATEVER?????

103_4592.jpg

103_4605.jpg

103_4615.jpg

103_4616.jpg

103_4618.jpg

Wavy Gravy took to the sky also.
B6-4

[YOUTUBE]LVMqwbN9fvw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

103_4598.jpg

Last edited:
Too cool:dark: SD and the wavy gravy also, every since my wife say that I'm commited:y:to a wavy gravy paint job.I've been holding on to a estes guardian just for that:D

Flew it on a B4-4 today
I got video Ill get up.
Went with Dp Charcoal Met Mica for pigment on the main frame and Flat Black on the engines,NC and Cockpit.
Anywhoo..
No name yet,
or WHATEVER?????

:drool: It looks so much cooler with paint on it! Great job. :)
Looks like a good flier, too.
Keep up the... er, unique work! :D

Ack! How did you get that to fly? *Stares at rocket* Nice engine pods, how do you and create such cool designs?

Flew it on a B4-4 today
I got video Ill get up.
Anywhoo..
No name yet,
or WHATEVER?????

Man, that's a great looking rocket!

Originally Posted by slugmas818
Ack! How did you get that to fly? *Stares at rocket* Nice engine pods, how do you and create such cool designs?

Long walks and Marshmellons
I see that your a new member,so,Ill answer your "Q" again without the BS. ha ha ha
If your wondering,I..
....dont use any kind of Rocket Simulator programs.
....get an idea and knowing the basic workings of a rocket, I give it a go.
....swing test all my rockets before launching them.
....usually launch them first time in a WIDE open area with next to no one around.
Thats about it.
Nothing special, I guess my thing is..I really enjoy getting my paws on pieces n parts and turning an idea or in most case,ideas, into a flying machine.

....dont use any kind of Rocket Simulator programs.
....get an idea and knowing the basic workings of a rocket, I give it a go.
....swing test all my rockets before launching them.
....usually launch them first time in a WIDE open area with next to no one around.
Thats about it.
Nothing special, I guess my thing is..I really enjoy getting my paws on pieces n parts and turning an idea or in most case,ideas, into a flying machine.

Ah, YES. This is how to succeed! I love crazy designs just because nobody has tried it out before!

Nice work Scotty Dog!
I would have chromed, or golded, or platinumed a ring or three but then that is I not thee...

Well played sir!!
:wave:

Nice, Nice,Nice!!!! At least your corner of the galaxy is protected. My build elfs are in the middle of a work slowdown---seems they want more marshmellons and far-K-nars!

Nice work Scotty Dog!
I would have chromed, or golded, or platinumed a ring or three but then that is I not thee...

Well played sir!!
:wave:
Ya ,I hear ya.
Not sure what Ill do for detail on it.
I do know Im going to put some Flay Black pigment on the top of main down past/under the NC.
The tail fin is a bill board for something.
Anywhoo..thanks for the WAVE.

Back