Again, priced to move. All of these can ship priority mail flat rate for $5.50.
NEW in bag blacksky ALTACC with all optional accessories (software, PC I/O cable, manual, mounting hardware). Firmware V2.03, SKU #1010C. These are integrated accelerometer and barometer-based altimeters with dual-deploy capability and as such does not have the mach-delay issues of traditional barometric pressure-only based altimeters. It is new, but I have never used it. Bought direct from Scott at blacksky when he was selling direct, these were $180 when new. Good review by David Reese at http://www.rocketreviews.com/blacksk...vid-reese.html.
Perfectflite miniAlt/WD (MAWD) Altimeter. These are outstanding dual-deploy altimeters with a number of excellent features, simple and easy to use. I have purchased and used at least 10 of these over the years and preferred them over the more complex altimeters out there as they are nearly foolproof and simple to use. From the PF website:
- Precision sensor works to 25,000 feet MSL.
- Audibly reports peak altitude after flight.
- Stores over 5 minutes of flight data at 20 samples per second for later download to PC or Mac.
- In-flight telemetry output for real-time data via your RF link.
- All data is stored in nonvolatile memory and is preserved even if power is lost.
- Deploys drogue and main chutes with audible igniter continuity check.
- Main chute deployment altitude is adjustable from 300' to 1,700' in 200' steps.
- Mach delay is adjustable from 0 to 14 seconds for high performance flights.
- Robust power supply is not affected by up to two seconds loss of power in flight.
- Will fire 10 parallel-redundant ematches even after 24 hours operation on standard 9V battery.
- High accuracy A/D and precise factory calibration yeilds +/- 0.5% typical accuracy.
Complete with all accessories, manual, mounting hardware, etc. I will include the optional DT2P Data Transfer Kit - allows you to connect the MAWD to your PC (software is XP compatible only, sorry) - for free. Sold
Perfectflite Mini Timer 3 (MT3G), "G" activated version. New in the bag with all mounting hardware and manual. I used a number of these on many 2 stage and clustered projects with no failures. love 'em - cheap, simple, cheerful. See PF website for more info here.
- Easy to set delay time is field adjustable from 0.6 seconds to over 60 seconds in 0.1 second steps.
- Beeper provides audible igniter continuity check, powerup reporting of current delay time setting, and post-flight siren to aid in rocket location.
- High current capacity allows use of multiple igniters in clusters. Brown-out protection during firing allows 100% power delivery to igniter without worry of reset.
- High accuracy digital time setting is retained in EEPROM memory even with power removed.
- Uses secure screw-down terminal blocks for battery and igniter.
- Includes on-board G switch.
- Automatic trigger sense configuration (normally open/normally closed) allows use with G-switch, breakwire, pull-pin, etc.
- False trigger filtering -- trigger condition must be met for 0.5 second in order to start timing cycle.
- Rugged SMD construction, stringent QC testing, and internal self-diagnostics assure reliability.
- Measures just 1.5"L x 0.9"W x 0.5"H, fits in 24 mm tube, weighs 0.24 oz. Maximum current: 97.6A for 1ms, 33.9A for 1 second.
Newton's 3rd Rocketry Arming Switches. There are awesome SPST switches that install simply and allow you to reliably arm or turn on electronics by tightening a screw...no more G-induced power loss or resets from switch failures! The website is gone now, unfortunately, but trust me, these worked great. I have 6 new in the bag, SOLD.
Aluminum 9V battery holders, NIB. These can he hard to find, easily mount using #2 or #3 screws. I have 4...SOLD.
Plastic 9V battery holders, NIB. Glue or screw down. I have 2. $SOLD.
Plastic AAA battery holders. Have 2. $SOLD for both or free with anything else on this page. First come first served.
9V Rechargeable Battery Bundle...1x 140maH High current NiCd, x2 170 maH long duration NiMH, 1x 140 maH NiMH, one 'wall wart' 120V charger. The NiMHs are great for altimeters using low current e-matches; powers the MAWD for up to 14 hours. See specs here. SOLD.
9V snap-on battery cable, 6" long, have six. SOLD
PM me with any questions or bundle offers. I have pics that I can email, but they look just like the mfr websites....Thanks!