• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Non Rocketry Stuff Allowed?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacEsq

Reaction score
Just curious and want to ask before posting ... have occasional items I can post and would love to give a fellow TRF'r a deal before a "stranger"

just me, but stuffed cats, fire hydrants and really thrashed Yugos all have potential....
(typewriters and 300 baud modems still have Cg/Cp problems tho'..)

From the sticky at the top of the forum:
Acceptable Items

Items that are aerospace-oriented (rocketry, R/C, control-line, etc) are acceptable for listing in this area.

Just my 2 cents worth, but I think that is what craigslist and Ebay are for.

I understand but was just wanting to offer a deal to a fellow TRF's is all ... I had figured I could always go to either of those.

Thanks for all the replies. :)

Imo, if you have food processor that will vacuum seal grians into freezer safe bags... i would be interested.....

its not aerospace related, but used in hobby of rocketry...should = Fair game.

Imo, if you have food processor that will vacuum seal grians into freezer safe bags... i would be interested.....

its not aerospace related, but used in hobby of rocketry...should = Fair game.

In that case, it is related, as it has a purpose in hobby rocketry.

-Kevin

Well I was going to post a sale for a Brother Laser toner cartridge (TN350) that I used to print fin templates <rolls eyes> for cheap ... $40

Back