Breakfast at a Launch?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKailas Dad

Reaction score
Pancakes, eggs and sausages...Maybe a limited quantity of my home-made biscuits and gravy?

Suppose there would be an interest in this?

My wife is a leader of a Girl Scout (Brownie)Troop, and will be serving food as a fundraiser at an upcoming Woosh Event.

She is thinking breakfast from 9 to noon, then burgers, dogs and brats for lunch.

I think it's a great idea, what do you think?

Sounds like it would be quite a bit of extra work, especially with the young brownies. I'm not saying I'm against it, but launches have not been very well attended early in the day lately. I'm all for it, I love breakfast! We did no advertising for ECOF this year, hard to say what we'll end up with. I'd go easy on the sausage.

Sounds like it would be quite a bit of extra work, especially with the young brownies. I'm not saying I'm against it, but launches have not been very well attended early in the day lately. I'm all for it, I love breakfast! We did no advertising for ECOF this year, hard to say what we'll end up with. I'd go easy on the sausage.

I am assuming " easy on the sausage" is actually code for "where's the bacon?"I do agree that it seems like a lot of work for the troop. Working concessions at the little league complex, they serve some doughnuts for early games and by 10:00 am you would be surprised how many brats and hot dogs are sold. I am just appreciative that there will be an opportunity to purchase some food on site, so no complaints from me whatever the menu ends up being.

I am assuming " easy on the sausage" is actually code for "where's the bacon?"I do agree that it seems like a lot of work for the troop. Working concessions at the little league complex, they serve some doughnuts for early games and by 10:00 am you would be surprised how many brats and hot dogs are sold. I am just appreciative that there will be an opportunity to purchase some food on site, so no complaints from me whatever the menu ends up being.
Yeah, something like that. It's always a bonus when I don't have to pack a lunch for the day, seems that it always makes me bring more rockets!

while a nice idea...methinks that one could satisfy the cravings of the 9:00 crew with a dozen doughnuts*. most folks seem to try and arrive round 10:30 ish.
rex
*though Chad might want a bacon Sunday :).

while a nice idea...methinks that one could satisfy the cravings of the 9:00 crew with a dozen doughnuts*. most folks seem to try and arrive round 10:30 ish.
rex
*though Chad might want a bacon Sunday :).

I'll take one Saturday, too.:cool:

Back