Estes Jetliner #3230

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPVegh

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this? It looks like Estes has a new Goony about to come out. It makes one wonder if there might be some more Goonies coming in the future.

I saw this on their website the other day and I like it. I might even upgrade the engine mount if it permits.
Don't you just hate it when you see something you like and already plan to modify it before purchasing? :grin:

Have you guys seen this? It looks like Estes has a new Goony about to come out. It makes one wonder if there might be some more Goonies coming in the future.

...maybe??!!...you'll just have to be patient and see...Mike

...maybe??!!...you'll just have to be patient and see...Mike

The recent changes at Estes are being noticed and appreciated. I have purchased more Estes kits in the past two months than in the previous two years combined.

WTF? I just did a search on "Jetliner" at HobbyLinc and it came up with nothing. Well, thanks.

Edit: Oh it's a 13mm mini engine rocket. I'll pass until there is a 18mm version.

Good time to explore upscaling.

WTF? I just did a search on "Jetliner" at HobbyLinc and it came up with nothing. Well, thanks.

Edit: Oh it's a 13mm mini engine rocket. I'll pass until there is a 18mm version.

Why would you pass on a 13mm rocket? You get more launches for less money and they're every bit as fun as their bigger brothers.

Back