You might be a rocket geek if...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your parents let, or rather tolerated, you putting an Estes Alpha on top of the Christmas tree instead of an angel.:rolleyes:
(yes this really happened, although tolerated might have been a stretch:lol:)

If your parents let, or rather tolerated, you putting an Estes Alpha on top of the Christmas tree instead of an angel.:rolleyes:
(yes this really happened, although tolerated might have been a stretch:lol:)

Probably figured it was better than letting you stick I C6-5 up the angel's butt. Somehow a pine branch is ok though. . .

If the shelf above your bed is dedicated solely to displaying your latest and greatest rocket.

(Guilty as charged:wink:)

when you have too much rockets on a self or on the floor and one fall and the whole shelf or all of them on the floor fall like dominoes :facepalm:

when you have too much rockets on a self or on the floor and one fall and the whole shelf or all of them on the floor fall like dominoes :facepalm:
You'd be surprised how loud that is at 6:00 in the morning
:y:

And it comes with a tube fin preattached!

You must be more of a rocket geek then me! Pity the light belongs to a hotel.... (Currently in Niagara Falls (or as I've decided Canada's version of Las Vegas) for my sisters dance competition) Otherwise I might actually just go and try to convert it into a rocket.

You must be more of a rocket geek then me! Pity the light belongs to a hotel.... (Currently in Niagara Falls (or as I've decided Canada's version of Las Vegas) for my sisters dance competition) Otherwise I might actually just go and try to convert it into a rocket.

Ooooh, how are the views from the canadian side?? We went there last year, but we didn't all have our passports so we wouldn't have been able to get back from Canada:rolleyes:

Good luck to your sister!

Nate

Ooooh, how are the views from the canadian side?? We went there last year, but we didn't all have our passports so we wouldn't have been able to get back from Canada:rolleyes:

Good luck to your sister!

Nate

Really spectacular. I haven't had a chance to see the view from the US side (we did drive down through the states, but it was rainy and dark when we crossed back into Canada) but I imagine they are also quite good.

You wait for a sale on large tote bins and then clear the shelf so you can store some (not all-not even close) 'rocket crap' so your wife can have the 'guest' bedroom back that was slowly subverted into 'the rocket dungeon'. Sad when your homeless in your own home.

You wait for a sale on large tote bins and then clear the shelf so you can store some (not all-not even close) 'rocket crap' so your wife can have the 'guest' bedroom back that was slowly subverted into 'the rocket dungeon'. Sad when your homeless in your own home.

My wife asks me if I am going to play rockets.. :facepalm:

Kenny

Hah! My younger cousin asked me last week if "I still played with those stupid rockets". I replied "Well, you DO live in Georgia...did you know we had a space program?" (now just watch CJ chew on me!)

If your section leader names the lake near your club launch site after you. (He named the woods near us after himself at least.)

The only thing damaged was the Jeep. Wife, kids and myself okay, not a scratch on us.[/QUOTE]

That's the part that matters.

you skim over your facebook friends...

Hmmm... How did I meet these guys... Rocketry, TRF, Rocketry, Rocketry, Rocketry, TRF, Rocketry, Rocketry... wait, I think I met them in person once... nope.. rocketry rocketry... :p

You remember the classic episode of Wonder Woman with the thought-controlled Estes Maxi-Brute Pershing II.

You watched Astronaut Farmer in the theater and had to stop yourself from saying Hey! I've got one of those! when they show the models in the oldest son's room.

You think that Apollo 13 would have been perfect had they used the Apogee Saturn V instead of the Revell model in the launch scene.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back