• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Back issues of Extreme Rocketry magazine, Sports Rocketry, Rockets, etc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvage-1

Certified
Reaction score
Howdy

I am wanting to get hold of any past issues of rocketry mags. I dont care much about the condition, as long as i can read them.

if you have any issues that you would like to go to a good home, drop me a pm and we can arrange something.

Thanks

Rob

PM sent about some magazines. I get rid of My extras and you get good source material. Have the early Model Rocketry magazine, various NAR magazine years and some HP magazines.

Last edited:
If you don't have them yet, I would highly recommend a book by G.Harry Stine, the 'Handbook of Model Rocketry, 7th edition'. (363 pages)

Another great book I have is 'Modern High-power Rocketry 2', by Mark Canepa. (388 pages)

I found both of those books on Amazon, used, for considerably less than retail.

What other books would be good to add to my rocketry library?

Got those two.. they are my rocketry 'bibles', its amazing how often i keep picking them both up and re-reading bits.

I picked up all back issues of Extreme Rocketry about one month before they went defunct--boy, glad I did!!!!

I've got a bunch of them. As I am no longer active in the hobby
you can have them for free: just pay the shipping costs
PM Sent

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of them. As I am no longer active in the hobby
you can have them for free: just pay the shipping costs
PM Sent

I am looking for the Sport Rocketry magazine issues Sept/Oct 2008, Jan/Feb 2011, and Mar/Apr 2011 issues. Do you have them?

Back