• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AEROTECH 54MM FORWARD EXTENDED TAPPED CLOSURE + DR. ROCKET STANDARD CLOSURE SET

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
DSCN4015.jpg

Gently used AT 54mm Forward Extended, Tapped closure. This closure is in great shape and is gently used. I will include the 5/16-18 solid rod end currently installed in the bulkhead. I am also selling a standard 54mm closure set (open forward end for motor deploy) and standard aft closure. All three closures combined MSRP is $139.89, asking price is $77.00, and that price includes FREE USPS Priority shipping.

Payment via PayPal only, first come (private message), first serve. I try my best to ship within 24 hours (or next business day)

Thank you for looking!

Justin

Price lowered from $77.00 to $67.00. If it does not go here for $67.00 off to Ebay it goes.

Thank you for looking.

Justin

LAST CALL.

Price lowered from $67.00 to $57.00. If it does not go here for $57.00 off to Ebay it goes...

Justin

Back