Rocket Vision - Machbuster Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that1dood

Reaction score
i just bought this badboy (probably for way too much money) but i've wanted one since i first saw it and now its in my living room. All done just needs a clear coat, what do you guys think? I dont think its my best paint job ever but i like the new krylon purple so i had to give it a shot. it's name is SHAKABRUH (from the zipline episode of southpark)... any avid flyers in NE Florida?

DSC04049.JPGDSC04050.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the color. My machbuster just needs paint to be finished. I was going to flyit but now that I see what things are going for it might never fly!

I got this one and another one brand new in the package from vince on this forum. That way I can fly one and have the other tucked safely away. I also have two extra nose cones if anyone needs one...

I still have my machbuster in my rocket box. Waiting for a day when I feel lucky enough to launch it! I think that a day at the sod farm sometime soon it will take to the air.

I flew my check six last year and it was pretty cool for sure. Love these rockets - its a shame they no longer exist as they were a lot of rocket for the money back in the day.

I wish I had bought several back in the day. I'd like a few of their tube fin model also!

I flew mine on a D12 for the first flight, just so I could say I got it back once. Next up was a G55. It left with a bang and was never seen again.

I'm thinking ill prob fly it on a D or maybe an E if the conditions are right. The G55 motors that supposedly take this thing past mach are nonexistent althought id buy one or two in a heartbeat if someone had a couple... lol. How high do u estimate yours went on a D?

Welcome to the Rocket Vision Machbuster Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Rocket Vision Machbuster and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Rocket Vision: Machbuster:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Rocket Vision Machbuster Basic Information.

RocketVision.gif
Rocket Vision

MODEL NAME: Machbuster Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport, Machbuster
Motor Mount: 1x24mm
Recovery:
Stages:
Length:
Diameter:
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: DESC

Advertising Liveries

Face Card(s)

rocket%20vision-machbuster-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Evening all (well its the evening here in the UK)

I have sat next to my TV a fully built and painted Mach Buster... never been flown complete with cute.

Is it worth anything $$??

Or shall i continue to admire it sat next to my TV! (I have no intention of flying it)

View attachment 95846

Attachments

• Mach Buster.jpg
    Mach Buster.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
I flew on on an F23 and it went out of sight. I want to make another but need a body tube.

I built this one for the CTI F85. Kit is from Dan Patell and the graphics are Stickershock. I have a couple low power flights in mined before I go for Mach. Might as well enjoy a few before I give God the chance to snatch it for his collection.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 97
Once again...gorgeous! Also another thank you for letting me use these pics for my product page!

Back