Stickershock Attending Mile High Meyhem WE WILL BE CLOSED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Just a heads up,

Stickershock23.com will be attending Mile High Mayhem in Colorado So I will be gone may 24th through may 28th!

All orders place during those days wil be filled after I return!

If you need something for that launch I will NOT be vending there, BUT if you contact me this weekend, I can bring them with me for delivery at the launch!

Thanks

Mark Hayes.

So what are the planned flights Mark? :flyingpig:

Don't get stuck as LCOFOREVER..!!

Last edited:
I wanna see some photos and a video of the Aries SST launching!!!!

markhayes-aires-sst.jpg

parachute.jpgpike tank.jpg
So what are the planned flights Mark? :flyingpig:

Don't get stuck as LCOFOREVER..!!

I am bringing My Frenzy XL all glass. gonna put it up on whatever 3 grain 7mm I can get a hold of.

I have two new Madcow kits to debut.. Sorry cant say much more.. but they are pretty cool!

Gonna bring my 5.5 Der DARK max. central K Red lightning or SS and 3 outboard 29mm 4 grains..

I also have a crayon I have not flown and my wifes Der Pink max.. she will also Debut a new Stickershock product..

LAst I have my Super DX3 that I have had for over 2 years and have not flown yet.... ARRRGH LOL

[video=youtube;yW6uM0OQvpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW6uM0OQvpI&list=UUSPxKk7mgM8CXUkKZ7ZfdUA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

stickershock23 said:
I am bringing My Frenzy XL all glass. gonna put it up on whatever 3 grain 7mm I can get a hold of.

7mm? Is this some new MMX size I've never heard of?

Lol

Have fun at the launch! Glad to see a vendor out having fun with the hobby for once. I know vendors who don't make a point of that and I don't think that is a good thing.

7mm? Is this some new MMX size I've never heard of?

Lol

Have fun at the launch! Glad to see a vendor out having fun with the hobby for once. I know vendors who don't make a point of that and I don't think that is a good thing.

Dang... I meant I am going to cluster 150 7mm motors... What igniters do you think I should use?? Crapperheads??

I hope to have fun. I have not really flow since MWP last october.

So Mark..what ARE you doing for quick 3" motor ignite...prop sliver and electric match??
Or one of your secret quad pyrogen dipped and "Thermite Rolled" bad boys? :y:

John from Jax

So Mark..what ARE you doing for quick 3" motor ignite...prop sliver and electric match??
Or one of your secret quad pyrogen dipped and "Thermite Rolled" bad boys? :y:

John from Jax

I could tell you but then I'd have ....... swear you to secrecy...

On the way out the door right now!! '

Thanks for all the orders. Thanks for being paitent to all that order while We are at the launch!

have a great memorial weekend!

Ken,

Let me see what happens. summers are tough my wife and I each have 3 of our own kids so summers are speant send them to their moms or dads places etc..

Love to come!!

Back