• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TOTAL IMPULSE KEVLAR RECOVERY BRIDLES (70’ section and 30’ section, GENTLY USED)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
DSCN3956.jpg

DSCN3957.jpg

DSCN3958.jpg

DSCN3959.jpg

Gently used, 2500 lb strength Kevlar recovery cords from Total Impulse (are they still around?). I found reference to their products from Performance Hobbies web page, but they do not have any of TI’s products in stock. I had these custom made through Aerocon, there is one section 70’ in length, pre-sewn loops at each end, and one 30’ length also with pre-sewn loops at each end. I recall that I paid about $120.00 for these at the time, asking price is $65.00 and that price includes FREE USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48. Payment via PayPal only, first come (private message), first serve. I try my best to ship within 24 hours (or next business day).

Thank you for looking!

Justin

Thanks. .. The " ' " foot character didn't appear on an iphone .. . Arghhh

Back