Rocksim Help needed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampworks

Reaction score
Running RS7 and I need to know if I am just missing a file, or not setting it up right. It seems that most of the standard Estes parts are not showing up in my selection list. Is this normal? For example, if I call up the NC database, for say NC60, only 2 are available. One has a round nose, about 3 inches long and the other is the AH (Blue Ninja style). I know there are others. Why don't the others show up?

Also, it seems like I saw downloadable DB's of parts somewhere out there.........Any answers?

Thanks

Running RS7 and I need to know if I am just missing a file, or not setting it up right. It seems that most of the standard Estes parts are not showing up in my selection list. Is this normal? For example, if I call up the NC database, for say NC60, only 2 are available. One has a round nose, about 3 inches long and the other is the AH (Blue Ninja style). I know there are others. Why don't the others show up?

Also, it seems like I saw downloadable DB's of parts somewhere out there.........Any answers?

Thanks

I have been collecting, and manually entering parts myself. For my cloning needs, I have many of the parts from the classic Estes parts catalog. As well as many new listings from Semroc, Fliskits, etc. There still aren't many NC60 sized nose cones, but you are welcome to the lot.

Create a "New" folder in the "DATA" folder for Rocksim. Then unzip the files there. The next time you start Rocksim, any data files in the "New" folder will be imported into your data.

Curtis

View attachment DATA.ZIP

When adding parts to the data import file of Rocksim, if you have duplicates does it add it again or is it over-written?

If you want a large list of BT60 cones download the Rocksim overhaul on page 2. If you have a problem post your questions. BMS carries many.

Last edited:
Back