Talon 6

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So... I just placed the order for my Talon 6. :) I spoke with Ed and Kent before doing so, and understand it's a special order, and going to take some time.

I'm also going to hold off and try to avoid paying to have it shipped, so even when done, it may stay in Wichita until I'm down there, to pick it up.

But when it's here, you can be there will be pictures. :)

-Kevin

congrats to the proud talon owner.... i have the other three sizes so getting approval from the boss to complete the set has been a challenge...... hope you have it done before airfest....

congratulations! But just wondering why this great design has no double deployment... do you want to modify it?
thx
D.

Congrads! You've been hinting about this for a bit now, for sure I will subscribe to yer build thread.

I just started building my Talon 4 but wasnt sure whether to start a thread. Im keeping it by the book with no mods or deviations so makes for a bit of a boring thread.
Took some pictures of the motor tube assembly in case I change my mind.

Has Deb agreed to wear black and model with it for the build pics? ;)

Such an elegant rocket for such a...not elegant...builder. :grin::lol::wink:

So... I just placed the order for my Talon 6. :)

So, yeah, I am afraid it is official now..I no longer like you!:tongue: Envious? Nah..Jealous? Nope...

WHAT? Ya gotta be kidding, of course I am!:D

Do it up right dude! :wink:

So. . . Will the Talon 6 be finished as nicely as your Kloudbuster rocket?

You're not badmouthing Elephantitis, are you?!

I'm not sure I can do as beautiful a job as I did on the KLOUDBuster - I spent minutes on that paint job!

-Kevin

have you looked at the giant leap page for the talon series? :)
rex

guess kev will have to don the black and do the modeling :).

Erk. Maybe I better cancel that order....

Better yet, I'll pose, get pictures taken, and unless people send me enough cash, I'll litter the forum with them!

Strong words for a guy with a rocket in the shop for how long now? :D

-Kevin (Nobody ever said I play fair)

My rockets on the bench fly better than yours in the air!!! :p:cool::grin:

LOL...I'll have a plethora to bring to Airfest.

Don't be mad just cuz you don't have the skills to fly an Estes rocket. :wink:

Back