• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large Amount of Estes Motors, and other high power stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeetshooter410

Reaction score
Do not send payment until others receive their merchandise

Hey guys, time to downsize... Sorry my computer wont let me upload pics, but if interested I can email pics to you...
Here is what I have.. some things have prices, some do not.. I will entertain any reasonable offer on any and all this stuff.. I do have a permit to ship all this, buyer will be responsible for the $25 hazmat fee on the motors..

Estes Motors
1/2A3-4T QTY 55
A8-3 QTY 33
B6-4 QTY 10
C6-5 QTY 47
D12-3 QTY 12
D12-5 QTY 11
E9-4 QTY 9
E9-6 QTY 26
C6-0 QTY 9
B6-0 QTY 4
D12-0 QTY 6
C6-3 QTY 3
C6-7 QTY 3

AEROTECH RELOADS
F35-5W QTY 2
F39-6T QTY 2
G64-7W QTY 2
G76-7G QTY 2
F52-5T QTY 1

QUEST
MICROMAXX MOTORS... ABOUT 50 WITH 50 IGNITERS (sold!)

LOC MODELS
EZI-65 BUILT $60
MAGNUM WITH DUAL SETUP AND E-BAY $175.00 (BUILT)
Cti STUFF
38MM 3 GRAIN CASE USED ONCE $20 sold
38MM SPACER $5 sold

54 MM STARTER SET (3AND 6 GRAIN CASES, 2 SPACERS, PRODAT, AND CLOSURE) $175 sold

I-236 RELOAD 38MM 3 GRAIN $30

AEROTECH HARDWARE
RMS 24/60
RMS 24/40

AND LAST IS A NEW AIMUSB ALTIMETER $85.

pm me for shipping quotes and stuff like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the Aerotech 24/40 case been sold yet? If not, how much are you asking for it?

Buyer beware payed on the 5th, have yet to see Items and he wont respond to PM's or emails

TA

Yeah I'm with thobin watch out. Bought some engines on the 5th as well still no show. Buyer beware!

I've done a bunch of biz with quite a few folks here on TRF. Those that I have purchased/bought from will probably attest to the fact that I generally REALLY make sure that someone new is legit before I go ahead with a deal.

I had contacted this guy at the initial posting. We did have some email/pm conversations and he seemed responsive. He made me a very good offer and I almost took him up on it. But I never did get a good enough feeling from the whole thing and in the end I decided not to go through with the deal and make a purchase. So I let it go. Looks like I made the right decision?

Hope you guys get your bits. Please let us all know if it turns out good in the end.

s6

We got scamed. The sooner you make a claim the sooner you will get your loot back.

TA

If anyone here who got scammed needs a name and address, I "think" I have one. I say "think" because skeetshooter410 did supply me with that (along with his Paypal account name) in our discussions - but it may or may not be legit.

I did do a bit of googling of the name and TRF handle and found that there are other instances of that name and address sort of matching up, so it could be good. I also found another forum with a user named "skeetshooter410" on it - who also just happened to be selling stuff with very few posts there.

I'm glad I did not go through with the deal he offered (but it was a really good one!).

Anywho, pm me if you got scammed and you need that name and address. Until this plays out fully, I don't want to post someone's info publicly in this situation.

s6

Update: Got my money back through paypal dispute process. No problems. Hope I don't have to do that again :wink:

Adrian

Me too. Glad we could get our money back. It was a shame though, I really need some Estes D and E motors.

That is good news. There are too many crooked people on the internet. Good thing there are very few on here.

Back