CTI Cesaroni Technology

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know the length off hand of the CTI Pro29 case, in cm? I'm trying to run data in Thrustcurve.org, but I'm at work and don't have access to it.

Has there been any communication from CTI as to where they are today in the restoration of motor production? I'm worried I may have hitched my wagon to the wrong horse what with the silence as of late... Any communication since the last official letter that indicated by this time much/some production would be resumed, would really help.

Thank you!

Has there been any communication from CTI as to where they are today in the restoration of motor production? I'm worried I may have hitched my wagon to the wrong horse what with the silence as of late... Any communication since the last official letter that indicated by this time much/some production would be resumed, would really help.

Thank you!

Around 50% is what I'm told

Thank you!

Not officially, however I would not worry about hitching up to the wrong wagon. From the discussion I was part of, the word spring was mentioned, but don't hold me to that. Still I would not worry about having an investment in their hardware, and if so, and you have 75mm hardware, let me know as I am looking for some Gen2 previously loved hardware.

I purchased a Pro29 Starter kit last summer before realizing that there was a shortage of product, so I'm ready to see some good news also. :wink:

You're not talking about Bernie, are you Tim? That would be a shame.

Not only would we lose a good vendor, but he is a great guy. Of course, our other CTI vendor is a great guy, too. Losing either of them would be awful.

Steve

That is not what I was told and I just got off the phone with them.
The only one who can tell you is someone from CTI, anything else is just pure speculation.
BTW I talked with Dr.J also and he is doing as well as possible :w:

Great to hear Dr. J is doing so well!

You're not talking about Bernie, are you Tim? That would be a shame.

Not only would we lose a good vendor, but he is a great guy. Of course, our other CTI vendor is a great guy, too. Losing either of them would be awful.

Steve

Yea, Bernie has been considering hanging it up. His inventory is getting low & he hasn't had any big motors in a while.

That is not what I was told and I just got off the phone with them.
The only one who can tell you is someone from CTI, anything else is just pure speculation.
BTW I talked with Dr.J also and he is doing as well as possible :w:

Glad to hear about Dr. J. So what WERE you told as to scheduling, so we don't rumor monger anymore

Glad to hear about Dr. J. So what WERE you told as to scheduling, so we don't rumor monger anymore
All I can tell you is that when they are back up and running you will all know CTI themselves will make a statement. As far as the 50% we haven't gotten more than 10-54mm reloads in the past 6 months.

All I can tell you is that when they are back up and running you will all know CTI themselves will make a statement. As far as the 50% we haven't gotten more than 10-54mm reloads in the past 6 months.

Good to know they have not just "given up" on hobby rocketry! The silence had me worried...

Giddy-up horse (named CTI), I need to find another rumor to monger! :wink:

Tim, thank you for taking the time to contact CTI and offering a positive tint to a concern that many are naturally interested in. While it may not be an official CTI statement, a CTI vendor's input is appreciated...

Does anyone know if they're going to produce some Pro150 reload kit (any propellant would be fine, at this point) in the near future?

I've purchased a motor hardware in late 2015 and I just wanted to know if there's any possibility for me to launch! Otherwise I have to look for other motors :(

Their secretary gave me a number to call but no one answers...

Any hint is highly appreciated!

I can help you out on that! Are you looking for a 30k or 40k Ns reload?

Does anyone know if they're going to produce some Pro150 reload kit (any propellant would be fine, at this point) in the near future?

I've purchased a motor hardware in late 2015 and I just wanted to know if there's any possibility for me to launch! Otherwise I have to look for other motors :(

Their secretary gave me a number to call but no one answers...

Any hint is highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Painkiller 3 on the CTI J293BS, photo by Jeff Davenport

67503244_10219964167715538_3419394988159533056_n_zpsdowvcuah.jpg

Back