CTI Cesaroni Technology

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your snap ring case is prone to shaving orings , put a single wrap of thin sticky tape over your snap ring grove. Push your nozzle past the grove , pull the tape , then slide the nozzle back to position . Or fix the problem and use Emery cloth on the INSIDE edge only .

Eric

Thanks for the advice guys. Anybody know (or know where to find) the o-ring dimensions? I haven't found it online, and the possibility that it might be available same day from amazon would save my weekend.

Thanks for the advice guys. Anybody know (or know where to find) the o-ring dimensions? I haven't found it online, and the possibility that it might be available same day from amazon would save my weekend.

The two big ones are 230 and the smaller nozzle holder is 228 (it says on the bag that the orings come in)

Getting a craving to Pro24 6G loads....I think I might get a 6G case soon....

Any advice? Which load do you think is the best?

I have several pro 24 loads in stock, and some of them are 30%off.

I was planning to buy some at the sale in nov/dec but I was too late for it. Good to see that there's another sale. Now I might buy some :wink:

Last edited:
Any particular reason the O3400 doesn't show up on the certified motor lists? Just curious.

Jim

I like any Blue Streak no matter what size.

I don't know....BS is the best in performance for the Pro24s but visually, WH is the winner. The Red's flame is lot bigger than the others, and the G65 also has a pretty good burn time, so there are a lot of good choices for the Pro 24s. Also cool is the G107, with a dual thrust curve.

Last edited:
Jim, it was tested on 8-26-2012. I am sure it is certified. Have you looked at the combined list?

I got an issue of Sport Rocketry that has a combined list. Not there, and the combined list on line doesn't show it either.

Jim

I got an issue of Sport Rocketry that has a combined list. Not there, and the combined list on line doesn't show it either.

Jim

Jim, I emailed Jeroen about it last night. See what he has to say about this. Be back when I hear from him.

Jim, I heard from Jeroen. It is indeed certified. I will contact CAR as this is a website type issue.

Here are some pics (and videos) of the Pro24s (the ones I could find) Which one do you think is best?

Here are some pics (and videos).

G150

View attachment 281326

[video=youtube;sPDGPbTmmzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPDGPbTmmzU[/video]

G107

[video=youtube;_awfw8iv8co]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_awfw8iv8co[/video]

The G150 does NOT look like a 24 mm motor. I've seen a couple fly, and they punch lightish 3" rockets with no problem. I think Coleman might have a couple more videos on YouTube of it somewhere. That'd be my vote.

Nate

Last edited:
I tried searching on YouTube for any more videos of the G150, but that was the only one that came up.

Does anyone know the lot number of the K1440WT that might have had issues at the punisher dragrace at ROCstock last year? I'm hoping to finally fly mine this saturday and am curious if I should be worried...
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/130292873@N02/18196758373/in/set-72157654165375170/
18196758373_09697452a5_k.jpg

I see that I've misplaced the reload tube, I have no idea what lot number I have. Answer for posterity's sake if you can though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back