CTI Cesaroni Technology

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question. I wanted to try a 159G54RL out this weekend. When I looked at the dealer's stock he had 168H54 in white and red. Has this motor been recertified recently?

I have a question. I wanted to try a 159G54RL out this weekend. When I looked at the dealer's stock he had 168H54 in white and red. Has this motor been recertified recently?

There is a white H and a red G of the same average thrust, same case, different color, and slightly different impulse.

It's probably a typo.

There is a white H and a red G of the same average thrust, same case, different color, and slightly different impulse. It's probably a typo.

Indeed a typo - when we changed to the new style labels. This was corrected a few weeks ago.

Jeroen

Gary Beautiful flights!!! All success? I love the F200 and Stinger.
Of course nice job CTI!

Here's the two pics above with a little Lightroom work. Of course at low res JPG its the best I could do.

2014-04-15-untitled-0001-2.jpg

2014-04-15-untitled-0002-2.jpg

Looks good Jeff thanks!. All successful except when the main came out on the F200 the shock cord loop broke, was 1" Tubular Nylon, popped one fin so it’s an easy fix.

Here is a video of Gary's flight. It got out of there in a hurry!

[video=youtube_share;EqW7cwZ9xBk]https://youtu.be/EqW7cwZ9xBk[/video]

Is it just me or do those two people seem way to close for the LCO to push the button being satisfied that it is safe?

Is it just me or do those two people seem way to close for the LCO to push the button being satisfied that it is safe?

Zoom does weird things to depth. They are standing nearly at the C rack which was a very good distance away from the away cell.

That's me and George, we are allot farther away than it looks, Plus it was cool as hell.

Zoom does weird things to depth. They are standing nearly at the C rack which was a very good distance away from the away cell.

So the "C" rack is 1,000 feet away from those towers. You're right. The zoom really does through off your perspective.

A summary of Pro75/98® motors requiring grain bonding. Please see the specific instructions for each motor regarding what adhesive to use, and how to bond the individual grains. Some motors require bonding grains together. Others just require bonding into the liner with the spacers.

Pro75

K2000 Vmax
L3200 Vmax
M840 White Moonburner
M1300 Imax Dual Thrust
M1545 Green
M1675 Pink
M2020 Imax
M2080 Skidmark
M2250 C-Star
M2245 Imax
M3100 White Thunder
M3700 White Thunder

Pro98

M520 Classic Moonburner
M795 Classic Moonburner
N1100 Classic Moonburner
N2200 Pink
N2501 White
N3301 White
M3400 White Thunder
O3400 Imax
N3800 Blue Streak
N5600 White Thunder
N5800 C-Star
M4470 Vmax
M6400 Vmax
N10000 Vmax

Last edited:
Jeroen, thanks for posting this quick reference list, it will come in handy!:D

Your phone call last week triggered this post.

I think it is time for a teaser. Our newest propellant. This is a Pro38-6GXL motor in a regular grain configuration. Working designation is -M (Mellow).

[YOUTUBE]9MeilOF8iPc[/YOUTUBE]

CAR/MCC has a new chairman. In the next session (June?), we are planning to certify this propellant in several motor sizes.

Jeroen

I think it is time for a teaser. Our newest propellant. This is a Pro38-6GXL motor in a regular grain configuration. Working designation is -M (Mellow).

Woah... On first reading I thought you were saying M, as in 10K NS impulse. In a 38mm? That would be some Cesaroni magic!

That is a five or six second burn in a 38mm case...I want one now, plus I already have the hardware too.

Looked more like 6-7 seconds lol What do you think it'll handle though J like a 4-5lb rocket?

Back